• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
wow let me just say its been a long time since ive visited here and the site has grown so much! i barely recognize anyone haha. i wish my absence could have meant my success in retrieving N but unfortunately ive been distracted by my summer obligations my family has put me through but thats done now. Now thats summer's over i've regained the motivation to go through with it I just had a question on how i should go through with getting bitcoin and putting it in my own private wallet before i purchase N. Is there a guide somewhere on here i could use? never messed with crypto currencies so would appreciate all the help i could get.

Reactions: Deutsch
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Google it, there are lots of resources for BTC around.

Different regulations apply around the world, which causes certain countries to be more inconvenient to buy and sell easily.

When I first got into it, cex.io was quite a convenient exchange to use

Jaguar

Jaguar

Sep 5, 2018
Hello Lion :)
Are you planning on buying N with the bitcoin? If so I have a technical guide for you including bitcoin.

Reactions: lv-gras
Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
Are you planning on buying N with the bitcoin? If so I have a technical guide for you including bitcoin.
sorry for the late response but yes that has been my plan, a guide would help me alot

Reactions: lv-gras
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
Hi Jaguar, can you please send me the guide too? I've been reading about Bitcoin but it's really confusing. Thanks!