• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
I am not normally one to think about things like this but I am very confused and slightly scared. Recently I've been having to spend time with my fathers side of the family to anticipate a possible passing; and his girlfriends older son; only a year older than me has been reintroduced into my life. He was present throughout slme dark times of my life and knows of the abuse I've been through.

This relationship between our parents has been off and on, and this woman's son, 'R' has been always close to me since we grew up together at camps and whatnot. However in recent times, especially since our parents started dating he's been actively making passes at me. Asking me inappropriate questions and making lewd suggestions and offers.

I honestly don't know what to do. This boy has been my childhood friend, and yk, victim (light hearted jokes N stuff idk how else to put it) and now we're.. something?? Are we still friends or are we step brother/sister? If so then what do I do to get him to stop?

I don't want to cause damage to a relationship/friendship on eithe sides. Plus this might be me overthinking? Help. Please.

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd