• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I don't know. Cant say yes or no. What happens happens. But it is for sure not the sole reason I stay.

Hm don't you think they can be healed? Maybe even through another person that shows you a very different view.... don't know.

Last edited:
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
no, after 2020 i vowed to never let myself get hurt like that again .

K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
I lost my desire for a relationship long ago.
Knowing it could and would never work due to my mental instability is a major reason, but not all.

In my opinion, if you still have that desire, then you have a reason to live and dare i say some hope left inside.

There is no hope or desire left in me for anything, and certainly not a relationship.

If you have that hope and desire, even if it's not with the person you are with, but someone else, you should seriously reconsider NOT CTB