• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vizualbandtit

vizualbandtit

Mar 5, 2024
I've gone through every feeling in the derealised state of my brain and none of them interest me except romance. And I don't know, over the years I've used romantic maladaptive daydreams to cope so much it's honestly exhausting. Sometimes I fantasize someone watching my dead body while I'm hanging, like an admirer. it's chipping away at me, knowing real romance could never ever live upto my expectations, especially because I'm so disconnected from my emotions and numb. Any romantic encounter ive ever had has been so frail and pointless. Even in my death I'd probably be thinking of a prince charming coming and sweeping me out of my misery. I feel so fucking pointless every time I think about the fact that the ONLY thing that matters to me in this life is to find a lover. the ONLY thing that validates me in making my art at this point is putting it out for someone to think I'm cool or how i dress or appear to subconsciously impress someone and I'm SICK I'm SO SICK I can't even live for myself. But i won't let my life just go. Because of this bullshit.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No, I don't want to harm anyone ;). I'm 20 years old (21 this year) and I've never even kissed or "seriously" hugged. I feel very uncomfortable in such situations. Most likely, I can't get into a serious relationship with any girl. Another thing is that I like loneliness and I don't like responsibilities. I'm a huge slacker. Someone like me shouldn't even have a girlfriend. From the point of view of nature, I am a loser :). As for your situation, unfortunately I cannot help. I'm the last person in the world you should go to for advice on something like this. I just hope you find someone who reciprocates your feelings.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I honestly don't believe in it or friendship.

To me people are only with others because it nets them bonuses and resources. It completely nullifies any "Unconditional" in my viewpoint.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
kids are funny
i didn't mean to degrade you because i thought you were young.. i am sorry about that

Last edited:
Reactions: vizualbandtit
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I won't lie...I'm an avid romance reader I absolutely love it.

However I can't imagine myself in that position at all and I would be too difficult of a partner for anyone to deal with so no.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
wanting someone to love you is not pathetic. it's a basic human want (debatably a need as well.)
the picture of someone admiring my hanging body is pleasing.
this modern day romance is so sickening at times. it's all about hookup culture and how many 'bodies' you can get. i completely feel you when you say "knowing real romance could never ever live upto my expectations."

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
The need for connection is crushing. Few know basic skills: conversation, conflict-resolution, team decisionmaking, figuring out the other's interests, removing obstacles...

Many advisors spam "Break up!" for the simplest problems, without investigating deeper. Or sneaky deceitful tactics, when they could simply... request it

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Would've been nice once upon a time but too good to be true most of the time and it seems to regret, anger, lies and hurt at the end of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Never would I want any romantic relationship with a human nor anything except non-existence . I'm So beyond that garbage and everything in life

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yep. I'm hanging on for this reason too even though my person of interest has lately been ignoring me intentionally. Probably because I messed up somewhere and because even when I do get any time alone around her I still get extremely terrified and nervous and unable to speak properly.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i have what someone would maybe consider a crush, but frankly i don't feel like inconveniencing her with myself. she's mentally ill but stable - she doesn't want to kill herself for the most part i figure, or if she does it never goes beyond a want. i can't fuck that up for her. i would love to have a love though, yeah. a love just as sick as me... i'm so lonely. i'd love to feel the warmth of someone with my same sorrow, say i need to kill myself and instead of concern and overwhelming reactions, they'd just look back at me with understanding.

i'm gonna stop spouting conjecture now. lol. but it's human to desire love, i suppose...

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I still have hope that I can resolve things with my wife. She even told me she still loved me the other day. Truly it is the only thing I still have hope for these days. If it doesnt work out im going to get my sn out or whatever method of my choosing.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
love is great. it is a great feeling to love and be loved. im glad i was able to experience it. thing tho, about love. It always happens when u least expect it. Atleast thats how it was for me. I guess the universe kinda sends u on an adventure. I hope we all experience this in one way or the other.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I really relate. When I was younger, I went through a few rounds of limerence- crazy, obsessive crushes on guys. Now, I'm much more controlled about it. But, I still disappear into fictional delusions of romance. I guess it just makes life more interesting but there's a sting in the tail because it can lead to feeling sad you never had and likely never will experience the real thing.

I'm not convinced the real thing is actually like that though. Even good relationships I know of don't in fact look that great! (To me anyhow.) I wouldn't say I'm exactly holding on or holding out hope that I'll ever experience it but the past couple of days, I've had that familiar sad feeling that it's something I missed out on and maybe something that would have changed everything around.

But, that's really only because I'm at the beginning of a stupid new crush! At least I've got to know my crazy stages of emotions. That at least means I don't get quite so swept up in them. I have to laugh at myself really. I know how pathetic it is. I'm sorry though. It's painful too.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
People have a severely warped sense of romance and love which I think can be blamed on modern media culture. Hell even the current notion of love is new.
True that. Not every relationship is like a fairytale romance. but i think it helps if the foundation is strong. And by strong foundation, i mean a strong friendship.

Reactions: RemainingDubious
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I've craved for that my whole life, but after a few very short term relationships and many rejections, I feel so unloveable that even in my romantic maladaptative daydreams my partners end up leaving me. That is the first time I've told that to anyone, and it feels funny and pathetic at the same time.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I honestly don't believe in it or friendship.

To me people are only with others because it nets them bonuses and resources. It completely nullifies any "Unconditional" in my viewpoint.
These are my same exact thoughts about relationships.
I just need a good job and live in a decent place(mid-large town), without unrealistic expectations
Relationships side I'm more a 2020 guy(despite me being 30+), i like to hangout with friends for beers or travels, videogames, etc.. and if ladies are interested we can do something together... I don't like morbid love or friendships, and i act the same with my family.
Love can be a good thing, but in my region, women use it to steal from man( :pfff:).

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
to be honest, sometimes yes, i am craving a painting of love, the feeling you get from looking at a candid photo online, a painting that wows you, i say painting and image of because im sure being in an actual romantic relationship is only 5% painting lol. im sorry to hear you are in pain though OP, its tiring, being lonely and then everything else that comes with it. you say it is silly, and i understand, sometimes logic isnt always at play and its useful to change lens, but i get the raw feeling is gnawing.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I think it's unhealthy to pursue relationships when one is mentally unstable . It usually ends in disaster