• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Or do you just fake it till you make it?

Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
I wish there was a 'confidence on, confidence off' switch. It's one of the things that makes the human race so fucked up. You could be incredibly intelligent or competent at something but without the confidence to go with it, one rarely gets the chance to rise to the top. Only with a trusted counter-part can you make that happen.

Reactions: Boochky
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I think than when people fake anything too much then the cracks start to appear. There a few videos on youtube you can watch on this subject

Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I remember you from a few months backl OP although you wouldn't remember me. Glad to see you still here posting in the recovery forum. Confidence for a man comes with age. I told you before, you are nowhere near your peak. In Chinese medicine men age in 8 year cycles and your physical peak in terms of looks and strength isn't until your late 20's to early 30's. 32 is considered peak physical condition for a man. And if you play your cards right as a man your sex appeal will last well into your 40's, if not longer. A woman despises her late 20's and 30's because she is in decline, but that really is when a man physiologically peaks in terms of strength and looks. So my answer to how to gain confidence is to wait. But also work on yourself in the mean time.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I remember you from a few months backl OP although you wouldn't remember me. Glad to see you still here posting in the recovery forum. Confidence for a man comes with age. I told you before, you are nowhere near your peak. In Chinese medicine men age in 8 year cycles and your physical peak in terms of looks and strength isn't until your late 20's to early 30's. 32 is considered peak physical condition for a man. And if you play your cards right as a man your sex appeal will last well into your 40's, if not longer. A woman despises her late 20's and 30's because she is in decline, but that really is when a man physiologically peaks in terms of strength and looks. So my answer to how to gain confidence is to wait. But also work on yourself in the mean time.
Some of the best advice I've heard man, thanks.