• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justsomehuman

justsomehuman

Jan 24, 2024
This is my first time making a post or what ever you call it and i dont know if i am doing it right

WHats the best way to die? i mean painless way? I get that a gun can be considered one of the most painless ways to die or to jump from a building....
i am considering hanging i had prior experience to that, and does anyone know any best ways to hang? ones i hung in a way like at a special angle or something and ti didnt hurt i just felt all my body go numb in an instant
whats are you thoughts?

Reactions: iloverachel
justsomehuman

justsomehuman

Jan 24, 2024
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Oh my i read it and this is exactly what i need words cant describe how greatful i am omg jeez thank you so so much <3
No problem :).

Don't be afraid to ask people questions.
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah as others have said, check out the megathreads and make your own assessment.

Try not to get roped into the whole hype around SN or pentobarbital, both have significant risk of being sick or calling for hope. Sadly we have become an SN forum in recent times with every second post asking where to buy it like it's some miracle substance that will remove our SI (it doesnt).

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What is accessible to everyone and what one would find quick and painless is different for everyone. You might have an idea of what works best for you and your situation once you look through the suicide resources mentioned above. All the best to you. Hope you find peace.

Reactions: sanitystruggle