• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Just wondering what you all think may be the best way to get to completion. Due to my current health situation, I'm running out of time. Would it be best to set a date? Just wait till the day i cant take it anymore? Maybe even get a partner? The goal here is to limit SI.

Reactions: Unknown21
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
It would ultimately depend on what methods you can gain access to.

Reactions: Forveleth
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Just wondering what you all think may be the best way to get to completion. Due to my current health situation, I'm running out of time. Would it be best to set a date? Just wait till the day i cant take it anymore? Maybe even get a partner? The goal here is to limit SI.
you have a very odd way of writing

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I've heard that setting a date does not always work well for people, as it can lead to anxiety in anticipation and on the day.
It's up to you when you want to do it, that's a deeply personal decision that only you can know the answer to.
I would not advise getting a partner unless you really trust the person and know for certain that you are both 100% committed to CTBing.
Idk about limiting SI, but I guess I'd say choose the least intimidating method and try to prepare yourself, psychologically.
Guns, drugs.
What kinds of guns and drugs, though?

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Setting a date is absolutely pointless and is actually counter productive. It just gives us anxiety and a feeling of failure when we don't make it.

Despite what anyone says, we only CTB once we are 100% ready. Anything else is just talk.

For me, the best way is to have a method ready for when you are ready.

Also, ignore the pro-death sadists who want people to suffer. We are not trapped, there are plenty of accessible peaceful methods no matter where you are in the world.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Setting a date is absolutely pointless and is actually counter productive. It just gives us anxiety and a feeling of failure when we don't make it.

Despite what anyone says, we only CTB once we are 100% ready. Anything else is just talk.

For me, the best way is to have a method ready for when you are ready.

Also, ignore the pro-death sadists who want people to suffer. We are not trapped, there are plenty of accessible peaceful methods no matter where you are in the world.
I agree with you. I've never been close on my departure dates. I've only ever been close on my random, sporadic dips in mood that obliterate my SI.

All I can do is ride this shit out until I cannot ride it any longer.

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
If one has access to a reliable method plan then I believe it's just waiting until the time feels right or when one gets desperate enough, I envy those who have the means to die in a peaceful, reliable way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: tpboy
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I've heard that setting a date does not always work well for people, as it can lead to anxiety in anticipation and on the day.
It's up to you when you want to do it, that's a deeply personal decision that only you can know the answer to.
I would not advise getting a partner unless you really trust the person and know for certain that you are both 100% committed to CTBing.
Idk about limiting SI, but I guess I'd say choose the least intimidating method and try to prepare yourself, psychologically.

What kinds of guns and drugs, though?
When it comes to guns, I guess I'm a bit lucky. I was a gun collector. You name it, chances are i have it. Everything from .500 S AND W MAG down. Drugs is another story but at the moment I'm thinking OF CHINA WHITE MIX OF HEROIN AND FENT. Have even thought of both . A snort followed with a gun to the ear or chest together.