• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
what would be a good place to hang yourself?
I'm thinking of going to some forest or place without much movement

BerryCakes

BerryCakes

Local Case Study
Sep 20, 2020
I'd say wherever there's little to no chance a stranger, or God forbid, someone you love will come across your body accidentally. I'd say it's preferable to be able to give some sort of warning beforehand, like a note outside a door. Just my perspective, though.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I like the idea of a Forrest as long as it's far in enough nobody would find me too soon. Home would be more comfy, but then there is people. It's really about what makes you comfortable.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
I'm terrified of heights so climbing a tree is out of the question. Some people do it from closet hanger thingies. Idk how though.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I would say a forest would be good, closet if you have a bar that can for sure hold your weight and don't mind family finding you that way. I personally would choose the former as hanging deaths look pretty gruesome if not found immediately or within a few hours. Your face gets pretty swollen, blue or purple, tongue swollen and sticking out etc. I would rather my family (mainly husband as he will be the one to find me) not see me like that and have that be their last memory of me.

Reactions: Metalhead and ExRN
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I'm also considering using hanging, I don't have access to a forest, I could do it at home since I'm alone 90% of the time, but I don't want my mother to find me that way.

E

ExRN

Aug 9, 2019
A foot bridge or tree in a park (at night so people won't see you set up). Like others have mentioned, being found by a family member would be pretty grim. A note outside the door is unlikely to prevent a loved one from checking on you.

Reactions: Metalhead
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I would love to be able to do it at home but I don't really have anything strong enough to hold my weight (about 140lbs) so I'll probably go to some wooded area near my apartment and do it there. It doesn't really matter all that much I guess as long as it gets the job done.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I was thinking either a hotel or forest. I'm afraid of whatever noise I make in a hotel or randomly being checked in on, as well as there being records of me checking in if someone gets suspicious. Also someone would have to clean up the mess which isn't ideal. But in a forest anyone could randomly pass me by just by chance unless it's deep and away from trails.

Maybe the best would be to dig a big camouflaged pit underground...

Stubbe

Stubbe

Sep 11, 2020
I'm terrified of heights so climbing a tree is out of the question. Some people do it from closet hanger thingies. Idk how though.
Probably partial suspensions, you dont need anything near as strong that way.

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
Probably partial suspensions, you dont need anything near as strong that way.
Partial is easy to abort.

I myself wonder where to do it. No forests nearby though

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
If I was going to hang myself I would do it in a cemetary. I do not know this would be the 'best' place, depending on your definition of best..

I just really like a cemetery.
Yeah I like cemetery too, I think I would like to hang myself at the cemetery too, if there was any near me with trees and if I could go through with hanging, I don't know if I could so I'm choosing SN. But that's just me, I don't know, a lot of people are were able to do it so it's possible.