• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
Recovery is not really going well, and I'm once again starting to feel more comfortable with the idea of leaving this earth if things don't pan out by the end of this month. I have felt so sad this week, and the way my mom spoke to me at dinner…I just feel so ashamed of myself. And I don't know if it's possible for me to get better. Everything is such a chore

Anyway. I've decided upon some form of hanging, but I'm wondering where I should do it? Someone made a good point about hotels being made to be suicide proof. But I don't wanna traumatize my family at home.

Also, what's something that could hold my weight? I don't weigh much more than 110.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
IDK, a forest? A good, sturdy tree branch always works.

sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
People in Japan often commit suicide in forests due to it not only being away from family but also because being around nature gives you mental peace and a feeling of escaping one's confines. I never considered it because I hate insects and spiders.
Damn. I also hate insects and spiders. Will see if there's an anchor point that isn't completely in a forest. But if not I'll do it that way