• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum, my story isn't really that important, just know that i have wanted to die for a very long time and my last attempt was interrupted.

Joining this forum has made me realize that the way i planned on going out at the end of the year, are a lot harder to come by than i initially thought, and should i decide against hanging, i would like to jump at a beautiful place.

I'm getting a 4k vacation payout in a few months and I'm wondering about where would be a good place to jump, Switzerland stands out to me as being gorgeous with a lot of tall mountains, the Grand Canyon is a safe bet ofcourse, maybe drop into the endless Romanian forests in Sinaia, or maybe experience China first and journey on cloudy rope bridges towards my exit. Really, as long as it's secluded it's an option.
The added benefit here is i can safely call to say goodbye, I'm not risking a psych ward.

If anyone here lives in a beautiful place with high drops, I'd love to hear about it