• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
After 1 year of research and having failed other methods, I came to the conclusion that I must choose between these 2 methods. I'm really into SN but I'm having trouble finding a place to be alone. I have seen videos of complete hanging suspensions and in all of them they seem to lose consciousness within 1-2 minutes. In addition to the Japanese suicide manual book that talks about hanging as the best method. Another method that can be effective is the tourniquet, but it activates my SI a lot. What would you choose?

Reactions: Unknown21
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There really is no best method. They all have their pros and cons. One thing all methods have in common is they all are not a 100%. Picking one is a personal decision. For me, SN is much easier, peaceful and less to no side effect if it fails.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I have a fear of surviving with brain damage with the tourniquet method. That fear can be mitigated w.r.t full suspension by proper planning and execution. One needs to make sure one gets 30 mins alone time and make sure the anchor point, ligature can withstand the weight..use a slip knot and so on..

With SN the odds seems to be in favour as well if one takes precautions not to be found and is determined to go.. With the tourniquet, if the blood supply is cut only partially for some reason like the windlass slipping out of place after one loses consciousness, that's a big danger, I won't be comfortable trying it unless I can make sure this won't happen.

Also how much should one turn the windlass so that just the carotids are blocked without blocking the airway. Without reliable info on all that it makes me very nervous to try it. As of the moment, partial hanging with benzos is my backup method.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I would choose SN, if I could not leave home or could not find a proper isolated place, I would just drink it in my bed at late evening, while everyone is sleeping.
This probably wouldn't be a good idea.
Before and after drinking SN, a very strong SI may be activated.
You may start to panic and you will be loud.
Of course, this will wake up the household members.
There is also a high chance of vomiting.
Of course, you will be noisy when you vomit.

Also if I remember correctly, after drinking SN your breathing becomes louder.
This may trigger an alarm for your household members.
However, it depends on what kind of house you have and the layout of the rooms.
Someone doesn't necessarily have to hear something.
It's best to drink SN when no one is around.
After 1 year of research and having failed other methods, I came to the conclusion that I must choose between these 2 methods. I'm really into SN but I'm having trouble finding a place to be alone. I have seen videos of complete hanging suspensions and in all of them they seem to lose consciousness within 1-2 minutes. In addition to the Japanese suicide manual book that talks about hanging as the best method. Another method that can be effective is the tourniquet, but it activates my SI a lot. What would you choose?
There is no clear answer as to whether the SN or hanging yourself is better.
It all depends on private preferences.
Personally, I much prefer SN.
I wouldn't be able to hang myself. I wouldn't be able to convince my psyche.
Drinking a drink is much easier for me.
Of course, hanging yourself is a good method.
If everything is done right, there will be no Pain (probably).
You have to summarize both methods yourself and decide which one has more advantages.
The result may be different for everyone.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
This probably wouldn't be a good idea.
Before and after drinking SN, a very strong SI may be activated.
You may start to panic and you will be loud.
Of course, this will wake up the household members.
There is also a high chance of vomiting.
Of course, you will be noisy when you vomit.

Also if I remember correctly, after drinking SN your breathing becomes louder.
This may trigger an alarm for your household members.
However, it depends on what kind of house you have and the layout of the rooms.
Someone doesn't necessarily have to hear something.
It's best to drink SN when no one is around.
It is true, but some dudes succesfully did it at home.
Apart from some ppl, others just suppresse the SI and panic and go on with their plan.
I think I'm this kind of person, but as you said, I have to try it before being 100% sure.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally prefer SN, I just prefer the sound of that method and it's a reliable poison that many people have died from. The hanging method scares me, I'd fear it going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, to me it sounds difficult to go through with as well.

Reactions: Readytogo246
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Properly done, hanging will knock you out in 6 seconds or less.
SN makes you feel "funny" after a few minutes then we never hear from you again. You mught feel crappy for a few minutes, but none of us are sure.
Both methods make you permanently dead within 30 minutes.
Feel free to ask more questions so your chosen method works well and quickly.
Everyone deserves that!

• Informative
Reactions: grahf
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Why not book a hotel for SN Method?

Reactions: Readytogo246