• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i sometimes fantasized about a situation where i meet on the street a person who i know from earlier days and the person wants to start a conversation and i would like to respond: "i am sorry you must confuse me with somebody else."

but never happened ^^

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I told my mother in law to be that I enjoyed my time listening to her rant for 2 hours straight while I couldn't even squeeze a sentence in to say I needed to be going
Had a plasma ball and one of my kids friend's broke it. Told them I was a witch and he was cursed. He got really sick so they are all convinced
I shouldn't have laughed at that so much

Reactions: jodes2
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
The only time I remember lying and it being convincing was when I helped persuade a guy that babies had tails like monkeys when they were born and then dropped off in the first few days. He was 17 lol. I felt really bad after because nobody let him forget it for months!

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Asked if I had plans to kill myself, I said no, I just don't want to be around anymore. They bought it and I wasn't hospitalised but still got help

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Does omitting the truth count? As a child, I dropped my Dad's toothbrush down the toilet when I was trying to take out my own and never told him... 😲. I washed it well... It was an empty bowl 😉 and think of all those antibodies he picked up thanks to me... 😇

U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
I went to a music gig that used to be held monthly, they did free face paint and I was a regular, after me and my friend got our faces painted we managed to convince people in the line that we paint faces with the art crew and proceeded to paint the next 2 clients.

Looking back it's a funny lie with how we got away with this and if everybody wasn't s***** faced they may have realised how terrible our painting skills where

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This wasn't my lie but it made me laugh... A friend once told me a friend of hers was an outrageous practical joker. He got hold of the microphone in a stores tannoy system and announced that for today only, everything was half price.

• Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
This wasn't my lie but it made me laugh... A friend once told me a friend of hers was an outrageous practical joker. He got hold of the microphone in a stores tannoy system and announced that for today only, everything was half price.
We lied too the people who face we painted

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
We lied too the people who face we painted
Oh no- sorry- I wasn't questioning you on your post- I meant the story I was telling wasn't my own lie but someone else's. Sorry for the confusion... I loved your story. Made me smile.

Reactions: UnlimitedPain