• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
Did anyone else have experience with being made of fun for their birthdays? During middle and elementary school whenever I talked to someone new and I brought up my birthday, they would always point out that I'm a gemini and therefore "bad" or "untrustworthy." People would always give me a look of suspicion and kind of stop talking to me. It confused me so much because all I wanted to do was talk with someone but now I'm apparently a bad guy for being born on some random day. I avoid talking about my birthday now, but the last time I did bring it up, they said "hmm, so you're a gemini?" I never understood any of this and it has caused me so much pain. I know it sounds so stupid but I never had any friends, just acquaintances, so when I heard stuff like that I got really insecure and nervous. I soaked it up like a sponge.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I probably was. Not for my astrological sign. I hated celebrating my birthday as a child and I still hate it to this day.
Why would I want to celebrate another year on this horrible world. 😡
I don't really think astrological signs are an indication of anything.