• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Because they will never show you any respect unless you live up to their idiotic standards which is not even possible for most people because they are idiotic standards, not based on reality or even self interest. So for most people, even if they decide to just be lemmings so they can be respected by their parents, they are still fucked. Therefore you are born to deal with people who are your enemies who should be your best friends for at least 18 years. And if your parents are idiots, they might create idiot siblings you will have to deal with too... The pain from being betrayed by your own family members and all the painful memories will never go away. There are easy solutions to this problem but they are not considered politically correct.

Last edited:
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
There are easy solutions to this problem but they are not considered politically correct.
More than that...the system needs its wage slaves and taxpayers. Taking away the procreation rights of people who wouldn't be good parents might reduce a lot of future suffering, but it will also drastically reduce the number of future wage slaves who will keep the system going. So from that perspective, it actually wouldn't benefit the system to find solutions to this problem. After all, a miserable and depressed wage slave born to shitty parents is still a wage slave. And a miserable and depressed wage slave is still a potential source of money, whether it's taxpayer money or money to feed a broken mental healthcare system.

Last edited:
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
My family are a mixed bag I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. Something I can't get over is how my parents have a hard on for my older brother who sexually abused me (and I heavily suspect he abused my oldest and learning disabled brother) before I was big enough to fight back but never believed me about a dam thing he did because he was the " golden child" and family favourite (he's a sociopath or psychopath that's clever at hiding it and knows I know it.) He's done so well in the system that is perfect for his kind. You want to hear something hilarious? I traveled across the country to go to my oldest sisters wedding day and I got accused of ruining it because I wasn't being friendly to my brother I was so pissed off with them I acknowledged him and stayed away from him he's lucky I didn't attack him and humiliated him in front of everyone because I could have and all he cares about is his self image. I get along with my parents mostly now but I can never forgive them for not listening to me and letting me know how shit life is before I even went to highschool. I apologise for the rant. ❤️

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Is what I always say, but mos people get their panties in a bunch when you mention that we should spay and neuter those unfit for breeding.
Yeah, I don't get it. I understand nobody likes having their privileges taken away(nobody likes being given a privilege and then having it ripped from their hands) and people fear eugenics due to crazy people taking over and using it to create some kind of "master race..." based on a false ideology. But the alternative is literally an Idiocracy. And what's worse than an Idiocracy? Not much... And actually, everyone being allowed to have children goes against nature. Because in nature, this doesn't happen. The dumbest animals don't get to pass on their DNA in nature because they end up dead from natural causes or from being killed by the strong. In nature, I could just kill anyone who is genetically inferior to me for food or for some other resources. They wouldn't be able to pull out a gun and shoot me. They would have to take me on, one on one in hand to hand combat... And when it comes to monkeys and chimps, for example, the males who are low in the hierarchy of a tribe, aren't allowed to breed. Because you'd have to be weak and stupid to live like that and not try to rise up, even if it means death. Because these monkeys and chimps get bullied 24/7 and deprived of resources. Death would be a better alternative and they have literally nothing to lose yet they accept such a position in life? That's why all the strongest and smartest male monkeys and chimps are constantly fighting with each other to rise up, even if it means they will die. So there is already eugenics happening in nature. But because our societies are so unnatural and the ruling class needs good slaves so they can live the most luxurious lives possible, they let everyone breed. The weaker and dumber the slave, the better. And those who are genetically superior can't rise up because of modern weapons. The ruling class actually fears eugenics, actually. Do they really want to rule over people who are essentially genetically engineered super humans who are their equals or superior to them, genetically? The movie Blade Runner(the original, never watched the new one), covers this topic, in a way by giving a good example of how much the genetically inferior human beings would fear those who are genetically superior. And that's why the super humans were only given a lifespan of 5 years. So yeah, humanity is doomed. The dumbest person today, will be considered a genius 100 years from now. Even today, I see highly intelligent human beings practice eugenics by only having offspring with people from certain kinds of families and with certain traits beyond just good looks.

Last edited:
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, I don't get it. I understand nobody likes having their privileges taken away(nobody likes being given a privilege and then having it ripped from their hands) and people fear eugenics due to crazy people taking over and using it to create some kind of "master race..." based on a false ideology. But the alternative is literally an Idiocracy. And what's worse than an Idiocracy? Not much... And actually, everyone being allowed to have children goes against nature. Because in nature, this doesn't happen. The dumbest animals don't get to pass on their DNA in nature because they end up dead from natural causes or from being killed by the strong. In nature, I could just kill anyone who is genetically inferior to me for food or for some other resources. They wouldn't be able to pull out a gun and shoot me. They would have to take me on, one on one in hand to hand combat... And when it comes to monkeys and chimps, for example, the males who are low in the hierarchy of a tribe, aren't allowed to breed. Because you'd have to be weak and stupid to live like that and not try to rise up, even if it means death. Because these monkeys and chimps get bullied 24/7 and deprived of resources. Death would be a better alternative and they have literally nothing to lose yet they accept such a position in life? That's why all the strongest and smartest male monkeys and chimps are constantly fighting with each other to rise up, even if it means they will die. So there is already eugenics happening in nature. But because our societies are so unnatural and the ruling class needs good slaves so they can live the most luxurious lives possible, they let everyone breed. The weaker and dumber the slave, the better. And those who are genetically superior can't rise up because of modern weapons. The ruling class actually fears eugenics, actually. Do they really want to rule over people who are essentially genetically engineered super humans who are their equals or superior to them, genetically? The movie Blade Runner(the original, never watched the new one), covers this topic, in a way by giving a good example of how much the genetically inferior human beings would fear those who are genetically superior. And that's why the super humans were only given a lifespan of 5 years. So yeah, humanity is doomed. The dumbest person today, will be considered a genius 100 years from now. Even today, I see highly intelligent human beings practice eugenics by only having offspring with people from certain kinds of families and with certain traits beyond just good looks.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Yeah, there were no victims. The doctors prevented people from becoming victims. Being denied a mini me is not really being a victim... But imagine being disabled since birth because your parents wanted a mini me... That's being a victim... Like these kids.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: throwaway123
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, there were no victims. The doctors prevented people from becoming victims. Being denied a mini me is not really being a victim... But imagine being disabled since birth because your parents wanted a mini me... That's being a victim... Like these kids.

I think most people are just simply unable to think critically. They use their children to fill a void in their lives. So they do everything to keep their children alive, even if it means their children have to undergo a lifetime of suffering that they wouldn't have chosen for themselves. It's selfish.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I think most people are just simply unable to think critically. They use their children to fill a void in their lives. So they do everything to keep their children alive, even if it means their children have to undergo a lifetime of suffering that they wouldn't have chosen for themselves. It's selfish.

It's selfish but to an extreme level...

Reactions: Mmarc722
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
It's selfish but to an extreme level...
The sad thing is you see this shit everyday...a lot of people who have questionable parenting abilities have kids so they can self-justify their existence as replaceable cogs grinding away in a 9-5 workplace.

Reactions: Mmarc722
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Education and training for soon-to-be parent(s), or outsourcing the work to a credible 3rd party is more humane, practical, and sustainable than what would amount to a fascist genocide project.

Birth defects I think is the only other legitimate justification for an abortion, the other being severe or life threatening circumstances to the mother.

In the case of Agent Orange birth defects from the US invasion of South Vietnam, there's a large list of actors to shun before the parents of those kids who were unknowingly genetically altered by a foreign aggressor. It's as silly as shunning a man for being murdered because his family relied on his income.

While I agree we don't have an innate right to reproduce, we do have a right to autonomy in our daily lives. I've yet seen a means of eugenics that doesn't violate several fundamental human rights. Like any other animal, lock 2 healthy humans in heat within the same room and they'll repodruce.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Education and training for soon-to-be parent(s), or outsourcing the work to a credible 3rd party is more humane, practical, and sustainable than what would amount to a fascist genocide project.

Birth defects I think is the only other legitimate justification for an abortion, the other being severe or life threatening circumstances to the mother.

In the case of Agent Orange birth defects from the US invasion of South Vietnam, there's a large list of actors to shun before the parents of those kids who were unknowingly genetically altered by a foreign aggressor. It's as silly as shunning a man for being murdered because his family relied on his income.

While I agree we don't have an innate right to reproduce, we do have a right to autonomy in our daily lives. I've yet seen a means of eugenics that doesn't violate several fundamental human rights. Like any other animal, lock 2 healthy humans in heat within the same room and they'll repodruce.

Fascist genocide project... You have quite an imagination, considering I never read anything about the Japanese government killing a large group of people just to kill a large group of people in that article. You can't kill people who were never born... That would be like trying to kill people who already died... Actually I posted the video as just an example of suffering from being born with a birth defect. And in the article you posted, the Japanese doctors prevented children with birth defects from being born. So there is a connection between the two. If those Japanese doctors, did not do what they did in the past, then some Japanese children would have been born and would have been forced to deal with a similar fate. The source of the birth defects is irrelevant because this discussion revolves around preventing people from living lives that will force them to go through massive amounts of suffering. And not who should be blamed for the miserable lives of those Vietnamese children.

Did the Japanese government take away the privileges of some people for no good reason? Probably. Because the article mentioned mental illnesses, hearing impairments and behavior problems etc... And when it comes to mental illnesses and behavior problems, most people can't think without bias. One man's mental illness could be another's man's gifted way of seeing the world... And behavior problems are a part of human nature and like with mental illnesses, most people can't think without bias when it comes to behavior problems. And someone with a hearing impairment can almost live a normal life. But a birth defect could destroy someone's life, the second he or she is born. There is no such thing as fundamental human rights... Those are just opinions by humans who think, humans should have certain privileges and them make it so... This is why they are always ignored by some people in power 24/7, everywhere in the world.

If we take a look outside of these artificial bubbles that humans are living in and go where other animals are surviving and thriving, do we see any rights? No. Because unlike humans, other animals don't care about fairy tales. We will just see animals, only concerned with reality and nothing else. So rights are no different than morals based on a religion if they can not be backed up with logic and evidence that would point to something beneficial for a percentage of human beings or humanity etc. So what we have here is people with a privilege because humans decided they should have this privilege based on, nothing, really. And that would make perfect sense in the past when there was no way for people to know anything about their future offspring. And in the past, people who would make horrible parents, had traits that would make it difficult for them to have offspring, anyway. But we live in a different world, today. So that privilege is people having the freedom to populate this world with children who will live miserable lives and also not be treated as criminals after inflicting such misery upon innocent people. And if such a privilege results in a lifetime of misery for thousands or millions of people just so everyone can play mommy and daddy, generation after generation, it's time to take a good look at that privilege.

Reactions: Brainpain
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I'd say it's a curse regardless of how stupid/smart your parents are. Unless there a 100% guarantee you'll never seriously suffer in your life and your death will be entirely peaceful, preferably in your sleep. In others words: for 99,9999...% of humans it would have been far better had they not been born at all.

Does anyone know of even one single parent who's an actual good, selfless human-being?

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'd say it's a curse regardless of how stupid/smart your parents are. Unless there a 100% guarantee you'll never seriously suffer in your life and your death will be entirely peaceful, preferably in your sleep. In others words: for 99,9999...% of humans it would have been far better had they not been born at all.

Does anyone know of even one single parent who's an actual good, selfless human-being?

I also see life as a curse, no matter what. But when your parents are idiots...you are cursed, twice. Because at least with a parent who isn't an idiot, you can do something to get on their good side because they have realistic expectations and know how the world works. They don't have all these religious beliefs and fantasies in their head. And in most cases, will simply expect you to be subservient. If they have a child who is a homosexual, they wont try to convert him or her etc... If they have a child who is disabled, they wont expect him or her to be the epitome of success in society... They are capable of accepting reality and will make the best of what they have to get some kind of return on their investment...

Last edited:
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I have encountered people in life who had an upbringing with good and supportive parents - they generally do very well in life as they just don't have the baggage and massive issues that the less fortunate do, and just don't really understand what others go through.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
But when your parents are idiots...you are cursed, twice.

Can't argue with that logic. Having one dysfunctional/idiotic parent is bad enough: two truly is winning the shit lottery of life. When both parents are idiots one is cursed thrice. Actually it's even worse since usually their idiocy will be reinforced by seeing it reflected in the other. Of course these morons tend to come in pairs: it's pretty rare to see decent people associating with utter scum.

It never ceases to amaze me that almost every job in the world requires some kind of qualification or at least prior training but parenthood requires none. No matter what genetic shit you carry, how much of a dunce you are, how completely inept you'll be at actually raising a child...: have a go at it! It'll only be the child who'll end up paying the price. Humans truly are a cheap, disposable commodity, aren't we? Easily replaced and just another cog in the machinery of society.

Both my parents are emotionally dysfunctional morons. My brothers aren't that much better but the youngest truly takes the cake: almost succeeded in CTB in the past (paracetamol overdose: his liver was nearly destroyed according to the ER doc), didn't have the discipline to even get his high school diploma, has 'bipolar' and a drinking problem yet he thought himself fit to produce and raise two children... How stupid can he be? Yet he has rights as a parent and the fact that his children will likely suffer because of him (their mother isn't exactly a godsend either but at least she has no substance abuse problem and managed to keep any mental illnesses under wraps) does not matter, not one whit...

It's sad that I (their uncle) seem to care more about their well-being and their future than their own goddamn parents just like my great-aunt cared more about me growing up than my own parents. People like them truly are the fucking scum of the earth: there should be a hell especially reserved for them.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have encountered people in life who had an upbringing with good and supportive parents - they generally do very well in life as they just don't have the baggage and massive issues that the less fortunate do, and just don't really understand what others go through.

Due to the lack of trauma in their life, they usually do not have any mental illnesses getting in their way and don't have any voids they have to fill or else... And their parents actually support them to the point they can survive and thrive on their own unlike most parents who just turn their back on their children because being a parent is too hard...wahhhh....
Can't argue with that logic. Having one dysfunctional/idiotic parent is bad enough: two truly is winning the shit lottery of life. When both parents are idiots one is cursed thrice. Actually it's even worse since usually their idiocy will be reinforced by seeing it reflected in the other. Of course these morons tend to come in pairs.

It never ceases to amaze me that almost every job in the world requires some kind of qualification or at least prior training but parenthood requires none. No matter what genetic shit you carry, how much of a dunce you are, how completely inept you'll be at actually raising a child...: have a go at it! It'll only be the child who'll end up paying the price. Humans truly are a cheap, disposable commodity, aren't we? Easily replaced and just another cog in the machinery of society.

Both my parents are emotionally dysfunctional morons. My brothers aren't that much better but the youngest truly takes the cake: almost succeeded in CTB in the past (paracetamol overdose: his liver was nearly destroyed according to the ER doc), didn't have the discipline to even get his high school diploma, has 'bipolar' and a drinking problem yet he thought himself fit to produce and raise two children... How stupid can he be? Yet he has rights as a parent and the fact that his children will likely suffer because of him (their mother isn't exactly a godsend either but at least she has no substance abuse problem and managed to keep any mental illnesses under wraps) does not matter, not one whit...

It's sad that I (their uncle) seem to care more about their well-being and their future than their own goddamn parents just like my great-aunt cared more about me growing up than my own parents. People like them truly are the fucking scum of the earth: there should be a hell especially reserved for them.

Yes, people underestimate how destructive idiots are to the people around them. Because they are literally blind... It takes more than eyes to see the world. It takes eyes and a fully functioning brain. And when people are blind, they resort to their upbringing or television or any other source other than their own brain for guidance... And then, they basically become hostile to whoever and whatever does not match the data being poured into their brains... I'd rather have the most evil person on this Earth as a parent as long as he or she is intelligent than an idiot... Because he or she will still be less destructive towards you... Because you can reason with him or her... You can make deals... An idiot is a pure force of chaos and destruction.

Last edited:
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
And their parents actually support them to the point they can survive and thrive on their own unlike most parents who just turn their back on their children because being a parent is too hard...wahhhh....

Nicely put. Of course most aren't stupid enough to actually physically walk out on their children or abuse them physically earning them the ire of the justice system. Emotional neglect on the other hand is very widespread. And completely tolerated by society. "Don't worry mister/misses moron: we completely understand that you aren't able to provide a stable, loving, supporting home for your child. It's just that hard, isn't it? Here's an idea: why don't you produce another victim for us to use? I'm sure it'll go much better with that one."

Parents who fail their children deserve nothing less than a version of Auschwitz: the only way out is through the chimney, chump. No punishment is too severe for those who willingly bring another human into this world and fuck up his/her future and well-being.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Nicely put. Of course most aren't stupid enough to actually physically walk out on their children or abuse them physically earning them the ire of the justice system. Emotional neglect on the other hand is very widespread. And completely tolerated by society. "Don't worry mister/misses moron: we completely understand that you aren't able to provide a stable, loving, supporting home for your child. It's just that hard, isn't it? Here's an idea: why don't you produce another victim for us to use? I'm sure it'll go much better with that one."

Parents who fail their children deserve nothing less than a version of Auschwitz: the only way out is through the chimney, chump. No punishment is too severe for those who willingly bring another human into this world and fuck up his/her future and well-being.

They can physically abandon the children though, after the children reach a certain age. And this is devastating for their children because the kind of parents who are like this, are also the kind of parents who did the bare minimum to raise their children... So that means, the children have no clue what the real world is like and have no clue how to survive and thrive... So even if they are physically and mentally developed to a certain point, they are still like little kids. Because public schools and television don't really give people a proper education...

Last edited:
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
An idiot is a pure force of chaos and destruction.
The worst part is you are expected to obey that idiot because he/she is your parent. Even if what that idiot tells you will lead to undesirable consequences.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Can't argue with that logic. Having one dysfunctional/idiotic parent is bad enough: two truly is winning the shit lottery of life. When both parents are idiots one is cursed thrice. Actually it's even worse since usually their idiocy will be reinforced by seeing it reflected in the other. Of course these morons tend to come in pairs: it's pretty rare to see decent people associating with utter scum.

One of the most important jobs in the world...being a parent and you don't even have to take one single class before hand... You just have to fuck someone or get fucked. I grew up(went to the same middle school and high school) with a heroine addict who recently died from an overdose who has been doing illegal drugs since he could first get his hands on them, due to his life being shit because he didn't have a father. And when he was 21, he impregnated some stupid bitch and a kid was born... Now the kid has no father just like his father...and history repeats itself... One would think...someone would not want their child to go through what he or she went through but NOPE... That would require critical thinking.

Last edited:
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
One of the most important jobs in the world...being a parent and you don't even have to take one single class before hand... You just have to fuck someone or get fucked. I grew up(went to the same middle school and high school) with a heroine addict who recently died from an overdose who has been doing illegal drugs since he could first get his hands on them, due to his life being shit. And when he was 21, he impregnated some stupid bitch and a kid was born... Now the kid has no father just like his father...and history repeats itself...
The amazing part is that society often expects you to respect your parents simply because they give birth to you. I remember telling a friend about the fact I was cutting contact with my parents because of their abuse. Her response: "But they gave birth to you. And fed you and raised you."
I know she didn't mean it in a malicious way, but I was absolutely furious with her response. I responded, "Anyone who doesn't have a medical condition can have a kid. I can go out and get fucked by a random pimp and get pregnant. It's not hard to bring a kid into the world. My parents don't deserve a gold medal just for having sex."
I know she got really uncomfortable. I don't talk to her anymore because I don't think she is capable of thinking beyond what society says.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
cutting contact with my parents because of their abuse. Her response: "But they gave birth to you. And fed you and raised you."

I always found this response from people to be illogical because if they brought you into this world, the least they can do is feed you and raise you... Giving birth to someone is essentially kidnapping someone and putting him or her in a physical prison of flesh, bone and blood... Simply feeding you, providing you with shelter and some luxuries is just ensuring you aren't living in a Siberian gulag... WOW, so generous... Logic dictates, if you do something to bring someone into this cruel fucked up piece of shit world, the least you can do is be a decent parent...because you put someone in a bad situation. It's like a demon dragging someone into hell because the demon wanted a mini me to raise...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fr2
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I always found this response from people to be illogical because if they brought you into this world, the least they can do is feed you and raise you... Giving birth to someone is essentially kidnapping someone and putting him or her in a physical prison of flesh, bone and blood... Simply feeding you, providing you with shelter and some luxuries is just ensuring you aren't living in a Siberian gulag... WOW, so generous... Logic dictates, if you do something to bring someone into this cruel fucked up piece of shit world, the least you can do is be a decent parent... It's like a demon dragging someone into hell because the demon wanted a mini me to raise...
Exactly! Nobody held a knife to their throats and forced them to have a kid. THEY made the conscious decision to have a kid. They are legally obligated to feed their kid if they choose to have one. Feeding a kid is the bare minimum. That alone is not enough to make someone a good parent.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Exactly! Nobody held a knife to their throats and forced them to have a kid. THEY made the conscious decision to have a kid. They are legally obligated to feed their kid if they choose to have one. Feeding a kid is the bare minimum. That alone is not enough to make someone a good parent.

The only time, a child owes anything to their parents is if their parents went above and beyond their duty as parents and made it so their child has an awesome life...

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
The only time, a child owes anything to their parents is if their parents went above and beyond their duty as parents and made it so their child has an awesome life...
Unfortunately, a lot of people are self-centered and care much more about appearing to be good parents than actually being good parents.
When I was little, my mom constantly loved to say how she was such a good parent. She can hit me with rulers, pans, slippers, etc. But all was fine and dandy as long as I was bringing home straight As. And I got into one of the best Ivy League schools in the nation, and all her friends think she is an amazing parent. Therefore she must be a wonderful parent, and the only reason why her lazy and ungrateful daughter is depressed is because she got a 96 on that one test in 9th grade.
Also, what's funny is that when I was little, my mom would warn me to never tell my teachers where I got my cuts and bruises. She would beat me if I got any grades lower than a 98. But if she was such a good parent, why should she do that? Obviously, good parenting is something to be proud of. If my cuts and bruises were proof of her amazing parenting, why shouldn't she want anyone to know?

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Unfortunately, a lot of people are self-centered and care much more about appearing to be good parents than actually being good parents.
When I was little, my mom constantly loved to say how she was such a good parent. She can hit me with rulers, pans, slippers, etc. But all was fine and dandy as long as I was bringing home straight As. And I got into one of the best Ivy League schools in the nation, and all her friends think she is an amazing parent. Therefore she must be a wonderful parent, and the only reason why her lazy and ungrateful daughter is depressed is because she got a 96 on that one test in 9th grade.
Also, what's funny is that when I was little, my mom would warn me to never tell my teachers where I got my cuts and bruises. She would beat me if I got any grades lower than a 98. But if she was such a good parent, why should she do that? Obviously, good parenting is something to be proud of. If my cuts and bruises were proof of her amazing parenting, why shouldn't she want anyone to know?
When parents treat their children like trophies instead of human beings... Since the 1950s, information on exactly what to provide your children has been accessible(Maslow's hierarchy of needs)... Yet so many parents are still ignoring this information...

Last edited:
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Fascist genocide project... You have quite an imagination, considering I never read anything about the Japanese government killing a large group of people just to kill a large group of people in that article. You can't kill people who were never born... That would be like trying to kill people who already died... Actually I posted the video as just an example of suffering from being born with a birth defect. And in the article you posted, the Japanese doctors prevented children with birth defects from being born. So there is a connection between the two. If those Japanese doctors, did not do what they did in the past, then some Japanese children would have been born and would have been forced to deal with a similar fate. The source of the birth defects is irrelevant because this discussion revolves around preventing people from living lives that will force them to go through massive amounts of suffering. And not who should be blamed for the miserable lives of those Vietnamese children.

Did the Japanese government take away the privileges of some people for no good reason? Probably. Because the article mentioned mental illnesses, hearing impairments and behavior problems etc... And when it comes to mental illnesses and behavior problems, most people can't think without bias. One man's mental illness could be another's man's gifted way of seeing the world... And behavior problems are a part of human nature and like with mental illnesses, most people can't think without bias when it comes to behavior problems. And someone with a hearing impairment can almost live a normal life. But a birth defect could destroy someone's life, the second he or she is born. There is no such thing as fundamental human rights... Those are just opinions by humans who think, humans should have certain privileges and them make it so... This is why they are always ignored by some people in power 24/7, everywhere in the world.

If we take a look outside of these artificial bubbles that humans are living in and go where other animals are surviving and thriving, do we see any rights? No. Because unlike humans, other animals don't care about fairy tales. We will just see animals, only concerned with reality and nothing else. So rights are no different than morals based on a religion if they can not be backed up with logic and evidence that would point to something beneficial for a percentage of human beings or humanity etc. So what we have here is people with a privilege because humans decided they should have this privilege based on, nothing, really. And that would make perfect sense in the past when there was no way for people to know anything about their future offspring. And in the past, people who would make horrible parents, had traits that would make it difficult for them to have offspring, anyway. But we live in a different world, today. So that privilege is people having the freedom to populate this world with children who will live miserable lives and also not be treated as criminals after inflicting such misery upon innocent people. And if such a privilege results in a lifetime of misery for thousands or millions of people just so everyone can play mommy and daddy, generation after generation, it's time to take a good look at that privilege.
Let's see:

Attachments

• 20190707_170942.png
    20190707_170942.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190707_170901.png
    20190707_170901.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190707_170830.png
    20190707_170830.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20190707_170706.png
    20190707_170706.png
    19 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190707_170801.png
    20190707_170801.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20190707_170641.png
    20190707_170641.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 3
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Let's see:

You are right about the fascist and authoritarian part. But I see no oppression or genocide. Contemporary jurisprudence is more man made nonsense. And bringing up nature in a debate is not always illogical. Because you can't write off everything natural as inferior. The appeal to nature fallacy can only be applied to positions that are only taken by people, simply due to the fact that something is natural and nothing more. Animals embracing reality is a clear advantage over animals embracing religious beliefs and fantasies, from an objective lens. What is natural or not is irrelevant from my position. I just brought up nature because in this specific case, nature > humanity.

Last edited: