• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Freaknik

Freaknik

Nov 12, 2023
Does anyone else feel that they're significantly behind in life, or that everything is made harder for you alone, almost as if you're a magnet for failure?

I'm currently finishing up my second year of college and, looking back on my High School days, I've barely made any progress since that minor point in my life. The motivation to create a better life for myself has subsided, which makes it difficult to actively try and succeed. I see all of my peers having sturdy relationships, great social lives, stable jobs, etc. It almost makes me wonder if the odds have been stacked against me this whole time?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've been a NEET for almost 2 years, ever since finishing undergrad, and my parents view me as a failure. However, I never wanted anything out of life anyways. I don't want a relationship, social life, or job

Freaknik

Freaknik

Nov 12, 2023
I've been a NEET for almost 2 years, ever since finishing undergrad, and my parents view me as a failure. However, I never wanted anything out of life anyways. I don't want a relationship, social life, or job
I've definitely seen myself go towards this direction - not wanting any sort of success in life. Although it feels terrible to say this, giving up would feel so good at this point.

rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
Definitely feel behind too. I feel like everyone else is judging me which doesn't help my self-confidence in myself at all :( I worked hard during school and had no success or achievement come from it :(

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Does anyone else feel that they're significantly behind in life, or that everything is made harder for you alone, almost as if you're a magnet for failure?

I'm currently finishing up my second year of college and, looking back on my High School days, I've barely made any progress since that minor point in my life. The motivation to create a better life for myself has subsided, which makes it difficult to actively try and succeed. I see all of my peers having sturdy relationships, great social lives, stable jobs, etc. It almost makes me wonder if the odds have been stacked against me this whole time?
As someone who is twice your age, you are not behind in life. I wasn't married until 35. I didn't really know who I was as a person until 37. I'm currently 40 and still don't know what I really want to do for a career (I have a job, but it's not what I want). At the risk of sounding like a stereotypical old person, you do actually have plenty of time to get your life "together".

Also, comparing yourself to everyone else is one of the worst things you can do. Just because other people your age are in relationships or whatnot does not mean they are somehow "better". Everyone's life path is unique and where someone else is at in their life has nothing to do with you. Keep going with college, figure out your life steps at your own pace.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
This is why we are ok with dying there's nothing in the physical world we are interested in

Reactions: sserafim