• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
It's one thing having police section someone for suicidilaty, but that they'd be as determined as to leap off a cliff to save someone...that's a whole new degree of trapping someone.
The person who died had finally overcome their survival instincts and jumped, and it should have ended them; they overcame the biggest obstacles to have a someone jump after them in a harness...it must have beem so frustrating for them for such an unlikely occurence to stop their near-fatal attempt.

Reactions: jethacan, Tiburcio and Nonexistence
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
But I will say that I watched a programme on sky last night about rescue services ect in England and was very interested when it showed Beachy head. There is a lot of damm good ordinary people volunteering for the life boat service ect and it showed the reality of what they deal with scooping up the remains from the foot of Beachy head . One guy won an award for the care he gave to a guy who survived driving his car
over the edge, but he died in hospital a few hours later. As romantic as Beachy head seems ,its not for me . No matter how ready you may be ,you still gotta jump off a terrifying 500ft drop ,and any indecision will draw in the white knights and cops in a couple of minutes. Then you gonna be in an even bigger world of shit .

I get what you're saying and it will be very difficult and frightening to go through with it, it's not the 'romanticism' of it that draws me personally rather I see it as a necessity because of it seeming to be the most certain method, save for a shotgun blast. Even more so than hanging or even Nembutal.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Anarchy
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
I get what you're saying and it will be very difficult and frightening to go through with it, it's not the 'romanticism' of it that draws me personally rather I see it as a necessity because of it seeming to be the most certain method, save for a shotgun blast. Even more so than hanging or even Nembutal.

By the way what was the programme called? :-p

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
Jeez I'm not sure actually ,I'll look it up and see if I can find it. Think it was on Wednesday evening .
And yeah ,I get it too , a 5 second fall and its over . I watched a video of guys base jumping off Beachy head ,that's what freaked me out most I think. I can't imagine the sensation of falling from that height ,but I'm terrified of heights anyway. Guess a fistfull of xanax and a bottle of vodka would make it easier all the same

Reactions: Nonexistence and Tiburcio
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I sometimes think how nice it would be if many of us went there together, I know it would never happen but it would make it easier!

Reactions: Goldenwolf, lv-gras, LadySin and 4 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I sometimes think how nice it would be if many of us went there together, I know it would never happen but it would make it easier!
We could set the record for the highest number of deaths at Beachy Head at once!

Reactions: Feline, throwaway777, Goldenwolf and 5 others
T

Tiburcio

Hey, don't count with me... Heights scares me a lot :aw:

Reactions: Ln42 and Anarchy
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I think I could drug myself then jumping

Everything for the record
Yup, can't have you dying without that world record; what a dishonour that would be...

Reactions: Goldenwolf, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018

Get every single person on this site, and I bet every single one would have a successful self-deliverance.
Everybody jump off together in a line holding hands. The Sanctioned Suicide Armageddon!

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Goldenwolf, jethacan and 6 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Get every single person on this site, and I bet every single one would have a successful self-deliverance.
Everybody jump off together in a line holding hands. The Sanctioned Suicide Armageddon!
Yes!! That would be amazing. Imagine the police trying to break that up. "Now, everyone get in a circle and let's discuss why you want to die", or spraying everyone with mace. The very idea of stopping us would be ludicrous.

Reactions: Feline, Goldenwolf, lv-gras and 3 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I've often imagined the same thing but on train tracks...what a site that would be for the passengers. It would be human dominoes with train.

Reactions: Goldenwolf, Doqtress and LadySin
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I ws

"Saving lives at sea " Rather ironic , Was on BBC if you have playback you can find it

Reactions: lv-gras, Ln42, Tiburcio and 1 other person
D

Doqtress

Jul 8, 2018
if only suicide was ok to talk about. people say we should talk more. To be able to talk more, people should realise people feel differently towards suicide, and suicide should be seen as ok - not a taboo or wrongdoing or illness - its a right. Suicidal people do not talk about suicide so much because what's the point in discussing something you have the urge for with people who completely disagree or can't relate. Its like a bacon lover chatting on to a vegan - "not interested, mate!" lol

Reactions: housecat, Feline, letmeseethedeath and 5 others
D

Doqtress

Jul 8, 2018
if only suicide was ok to talk about. people say we should talk more. To be able to talk more, people should realise people feel differently towards suicide, and suicide should be seen as ok - not a taboo or wrongdoing or illness - its a right. Suicidal people do not talk about suicide so much because what's the point in discussing something you have the urge for with people who completely disagree or can't relate. Its like a bacon lover chatting on to a vegan about how they love bacon so much - "not interested, mate!" lol

A

Asdfg

Aug 13, 2018
Next Sunday does anyone wanna come with me? I just want to go there and walk around. I'm 23f if that matters

Reactions: Feline, Doqtress and lv-gras
A

Asdfg

Aug 13, 2018
I mean you join this forum on a monday and want to meet with strangers on beachy head after maybe the highest record deaths this year.

You coukd easily be the police or a do gooder.

I didn't know that I guess you're right. I'll probably go alone at a different time.

A

Asdfg

Aug 13, 2018
Well you're a stranger, I'm a stranger, he's a stranger, she's a stranger. Everyone is one at the start.

Yh I know. What are you getting at? If you don't trust me that's fine don't meet with me.