• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Any thoughts on this as a jumping place.I know it is a notorious sucicide place.does anybody know some who has died there?

Reactions: DreamsofDeath and Feline
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
It's very reliable, I don't know anyone personally, it's been very popular this year, news and media won't talk about it since it gives people ideas like it has with you.

Reactions: Endex, Heart Shards, Lara Francis and 2 others
D

Doqtress

Jul 8, 2018
its a very popular and reliable place. maybe 10-12 deaths per year. the drop is high and breath-taking, also beautiful

Reactions: Endex, Feline, Lara Francis and 1 other person
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Apparently you have to jump at the right place where the steepest cliffs are - on the past some people have jumped where it's less steep and just tumbled down and broken an ankle or something

It's been quiet recently but not long back a couple of weeks there was almost something like 10 deaths

I don't know how anyone can do heights that feeling when your falling down must feel like on a roller coaster stomach in knots and inevitably your arms must break first because it's instinct to putt them out in front of you

Success rate though 100% if you don't get caught by the patrol wardens first and get wheeled off to hospital again although the ten that jumped recently the patrollers were caught well of guard

Reactions: Feline, uxorious, jethacan and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Apparently you have to jump at the right place where the steepest cliffs are - on the past some people have jumped where it's less steep and just tumbled down and broken an ankle or something

It's been quiet recently but not long back a couple of weeks there was almost something like 10 deaths

I don't know how anyone can do heights that feeling when your falling down must feel like on a roller coaster stomach in knots and inevitably your arms must break first because it's instinct to putt them out in front of you

Success rate though 100% if you don't get caught by the patrol wardens first and get wheeled off to hospital again although the ten that jumped recently the patrollers were caught well of guard
Fall backwards and you won't hit your arms

Reactions: imonadeadline, Feline, LadySin and 2 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I used to think about it obsessively back in November -- back when I wanted to go the touristy way, I guess, but I got to thinking about them shipping off my gooey remains back to my home country and I don't want my family to cover the insane costs that would imply...

how would you even look in a box? broken bones and bits of flesh torn all over? not my aesthetic

Reactions: TimetoGo! and BaconCheeseburger
E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
Seems to me, there is nothing wrong with cremation. The cleaning fire.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, LadySin and lv-gras
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Seems to me, there is nothing wrong with cremation. The cleaning fire.
I'd like to be cremated it's something I put off thinking about until I had suicidal intentions and the thought of being buried even though dead just doesent appeal - a family relative in her 50/60s recently got buried first in a long time all past realatives has been cremated - maggots worms and whatever else that lurks below the surface creeping all over you no thanks !!

Reactions: LadySin
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I'd actually like to go the sky burial way, Tibetan and all that, or like a Tower of Silence, but I'm neither Buddhist nor Zoroastrian. I just want wild animals to eat me, I think that's a great way to go.

Reactions: housecat, Welcumtotherealworld and Feline
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Okay. I do not recommend this place, because I have just been sectioned after going there. Because this makes me so easy to identify, I will also add that you should not commit suicide at all and life is worth living.

It really is such a beautiful place and pictures cannot do it justice. My problem is that there were police already looking for me (I was reported missing - maybe my car reg was picked up closeby).

The chaplaincy team were easy to bypass to be honest, but finding the right spot for a straight jump was difficult for me. I should have done more research this is purely my fault. Feel free to private message me, I don't want to add too much to the public domain because this post so obviously identifies me.

Edit: I have just read that you have gone tonight. Rest in peace Lara. I will leave this post here in case anyone is interested.

Reactions: lv-gras and Lara Francis
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Right there, midway between the red and white lighthouse in the sea and the old lighthouse on the clifftop which is now a hotel.

https://www.belletout.co.uk

Reactions: jodes2, LadySin and jethacan
A

Asdfg

Aug 13, 2018
Okay. I do not recommend this place, because I have just been sectioned after going there.

What happened when you went there?

I don't know how to private message, can you message me?

Last edited:
Reactions: jodes2 and lv-gras
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
What happened when you went there?

I don't know how to private message, can you message me?

To put it simply, extremely extremely poor execution on my part. It's embarrassing really. I didn't turn up to work without any notice, then proceeded to spend a day or two messing about around Eastbourne. My boss came to my house saw my car wasn't there. I didn't respond to texts and calls, because I was busy getting in my zone psyching myself to jump over the next few days. So then I was reported missing. My room door was unlocked so my housemate went in and saw my note. It didn't mention beachy head at all, which is why I'm guessing my car reg was picked up somehow.

When I did turn up to beachy head ready to go, taking along a load of benzos and alcohol, I was intercepted by a police officer while walking and asked directly if my name was x from town y which I was. I was then taken away and sectioned. Currently in hospital for the first time right now and it is so horrible. So many mistakes from my part but lessons have been learned I guess and I won't make them again.

Reactions: Feline, Nzbeelover, LadySin and 2 others
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
Okay. I do not recommend this place, because I have just been sectioned after going there. Because this makes me so easy to identify, I will also add that you should not commit suicide at all and life is worth living.

It really is such a beautiful place and pictures cannot do it justice. My problem is that there were police already looking for me (I was reported missing - maybe my car reg was picked up closeby).

The chaplaincy team were easy to bypass to be honest, but finding the right spot for a straight jump was difficult for me. I should have done more research this is purely my fault. Feel free to private message me, I don't want to add too much to the public domain because this post so obviously identifies me.

Edit: I have just read that you have gone tonight. Rest in peace Lara. I will leave this post here in case anyone is interested.
Edit she didn't die

Reactions: lv-gras and jethacan
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
To put it simply, extremely extremely poor execution on my part. It's embarrassing really. I didn't turn up to work without any notice, then proceeded to spend a day or two messing about around Eastbourne. My boss came to my house saw my car wasn't there. I didn't respond to texts and calls, because I was busy getting in my zone psyching myself to jump over the next few days. So then I was reported missing. My room door was unlocked so my housemate went in and saw my note. It didn't mention beachy head at all, which is why I'm guessing my car reg was picked up somehow.

When I did turn up to beachy head ready to go, taking along a load of benzos and alcohol, I was intercepted by a police officer while walking and asked directly if my name was x from town y which I was. I was then taken away and sectioned. Currently in hospital for the first time right now and it is so horrible. So many mistakes from my part but lessons have been learned I guess and I won't make them again.

Didn't you try to give a fake name/say you're not you & act? Not that easy I know. How close did you get to the edge? Now might not be the best time at Beachy Head as I'd imagine the patrols are constant with there being 10 deaths there in a few weeks.

J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Didn't you try to give a fake name/say you're not you & act? Not that easy I know. How close did you get to the edge? Now might not be the best time at Beachy Head as I'd imagine the patrols are constant with there being 10 deaths there in a few weeks.
Nope, cooperated from that point as I assumed they had a physical description or would ask for ID, however I denied writing a suicide note. More mistakes I know. That didn't work because once they took me to the police station they had photographs.

I walked to the edge a few times, but didn't feel I was in the right place yet because it wasn't a straight drop, so kept walking along. You're probably right about timing being bad at the moment but when I arrived, I went for a walk at 4am ish and no one interfered at all. Obscure times may be the best bet at the moment I'm not sure.

J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Nope, cooperated from that point as I assumed they had a physical description or would ask for ID, however I denied writing a suicide note. That didn't work because once they took me to the police station they had photographs.

I walked to the edge a few times, but didn't feel I was in the right place yet because it wasn't a straight drop, so kept walking along. You're probably right about timing being bad at the moment but when I arrived, I went for a walk at 4am ish and no one interfered at all. Obscure times may be the best bet at the moment I'm not sure.

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Doqtress

Jul 8, 2018
Shit. That's bad luck.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
Was just researching Beachy Head and found this: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...f-cliff-to-catch-suicidal-man-in-mid-air.html
What a way to be rescued...

That's pretty disgusting. He has no right interfering with another man's choice. And arsehole idiots like this get hailed as 'heros'.

Beachy Head in particular you'd need to be really swift, no messing about, there's way to many do-gooders about. Know the exact location you're going to jump beforehand, go straight there, try so hard not to think, and just fucking run and leap...

Reactions: jodes2, Feline, NoHope and 3 others
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Cop will get an award now. It's one of the Perks of the job.

Lesson - don't fanny around acting out titanic and munching pills.
Shit or get off the pot. As colonel b would say.

Reactions: Delirium, Smilla, Midnight and 2 others
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
"Don't do this to us - we've got to live with this". Wow...

Reactions: Doqtress, lv-gras, Anarchy and 3 others
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
"Don't do this to us - we've got to live with this". Wow...

See you could just say to idiots saying that:
'Well actually, sunshine, you don't HAVE to live with anything, if you really don't want to. I've figured that out why can't you?...'

Reactions: NoHope, LadySin, lv-gras and 3 others
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
Typical assholes they even sprayed him with mace as a little payback before he was carted off in the ambulance

Reactions: Thisisme373, Smilla, lv-gras and 2 others
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
But I will say that I watched a programme on sky last night about rescue services ect in England and was very interested when it showed Beachy head. There is a lot of damm good ordinary people volunteering for the life boat service ect and it showed the reality of what they deal with scooping up the remains from the foot of Beachy head . One guy won an award for the care he gave to a guy who survived driving his car
over the edge, but he died in hospital a few hours later. As romantic as Beachy head seems ,its not for me . No matter how ready you may be ,you still gotta jump off a terrifying 500ft drop ,and any indecision will draw in the white knights and cops in a couple of minutes. Then you gonna be in an even bigger world of shit .

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, LadySin, Tiburcio and 3 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
But I will say that I watched a programme on sky last night about rescue services ect in England and was very interested when it showed Beachy head. There is a lot of damm good ordinary people volunteering for the life boat service ect and it showed the reality of what they deal with scooping up the remains from the foot of Beachy head . One guy won an award for the care he gave to a guy who survived driving his care over the edge, but he died in hospital a few hours later. As romantic as Beachy head seems ,its not for me . No matter how ready you may be ,you still gotta jump off a terrifying 500ft drop ,and any indecision will draw in the white knights and cops in a couple of minutes. Then you gonna be in an even bigger world of shit .

Thought of this..I would have a 12 hour journey to make in a horrendous condition and I cannot imagine travelling back in an even worse conditoon if didn't manage to do it. I would not want my family to know as they would be contacted and then their worry of what I'll do next.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Living_Ghost
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
Typical assholes they even sprayed him with mace as a little payback before he was carted off in the ambulance

The Life Brigade keeping you imprisoned. Dickheads.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Living_Ghost and Anarchy