• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuperSid

Sep 2, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to appeal my permanent ban by @SinisterKid.

I understand I have been banned due to there being a shared account from the same IP. I had no idea my mother (Watermom) would create an account and rant on this site. She found out the name of this site herself following my brother's death but I did not encourage or incite her to create an account on SS. I understand she is pro-life and was unreasonable on the forum because she was venting some pent up frustration and anger so I think a permanent ban was fair for her account (Watermom). Her permanent ban is also understandable since by creating her account she breached the SS one-account policy.

Her account can remain banned. However, I am her other son and would like to request this account I am using remain treated separately from hers as I have not done anything explicit or offensive myself on this account and have remained impartial and respectful on these forums UNLIKE her. I have kept all my activities on this account separate and anonymous from her and they remain so. I do apologise two accounts were created and used from this same IP though and blame myself for not predicting it was a possibility that could happen. I understand it does breach the laws and rules set on this forum. Could I request her account transition from a permanent ban to being permanently disabled (I can even disable her account from her computer if it helps the SS administration) as I would also like her off these forums permanently. She says she will abstain from using SS ever again and claims to have finished expressing herself but I am wary and am therefore seeing to it personally she does not use SS again.

Good news: I have found a lot of comfort and help using these forums and pm'ing people on here and am I thankful to SS for facilitating this and making it possible. I would like to continue doing so on this account (SuperSid). It has brought me peace and a better understanding of my brother's death and why he chose to ctb and it is also currently helping me deal with some of my own personal issues and conflicts I am having or have experienced in the past. I have made valuable friends on this account so I request only this account "SuperSid" remain unbanned so I may finish-off my private conversations with them. I am worried they may have responded to my private texts but I may never be able to read their replies to my private messages due to me being banned. I do also still want to express some of my personal battles to help me get over them on the forums but will be sure and careful to remain impartial and pro-choice. I am the only person with access to this account and will remain the only person to use it. No further accounts will ever be created or used from this same IP address again so as to conform to the SS one-account policy. Otherwise another permanent ban is justified. I will look after my mom in the meantime and she will forever remain logged out of SS.

Thanks in advance! And sorry for any recent upset or inconvenience caused.

Regards,
SuperSid

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Thanks for the detailed explanation, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.