• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I know how you feel. When we get to a point of total lack of hope, it is hard to find will to keep living, everything becomes meaningless.
I lost almost all my money recently (400k usd), I probably will never get that money back. I'm 34 now.
I never got married because I never fell in love, I don't have a job, and I'm not healthy like I used to be. I'm pretty much done at this point.
Having no reason to keep living, but being forced to do so, is like a torture.
Yeah atleast existing is easy when you have money. Then in the blink of an eye you can lose everything.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Having thoughts like you might be a pedo, predator, etc is pretty common with OCD, I hope your psychiatrist explained that. It's common in other disorders too like PTSD and schizophrenia.

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
My psychiatrist clarified in the beginning that I am not a pedo and prescribed SSRIs. Yet I could not make her understand unfortunately

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
To be fair, she probably didn't expect her ex to be catfishing her and invading her private and personal thoughts with someone she thought was a stranger.

Everyone is saying she is so horrible but wow, like she's entitled to have any conversation she wants with a stranger, it's not like she's trying to ruin your life and talk to everyone you know about it.

Stop catfishing and move on with your life.
I agree. Why catfish her? It's soooooo creepy.
Move on, dude.

Oh right but what about the time she lied to me about her parents' and her elder brother. Do we count that as catfishing? Or is she just entitled to play with someone like that?
So... you're doing bad things to people because they did bad things to you? Do you think it makes things better?

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
I agree. Why catfish her? It's soooooo creepy.
Move on, dude.

So... you're doing bad things to people because they did bad things to you? Do you think it makes things better?
Doesn't justify what I did. I agree and I got no excuses for it. But I really needed to know why she left me that's all. Think of me as anything you wish. A monster or a creep whatever.