• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
Yesternight I reconnected with my ex through a fake account. We chatted for a while and I asked about her ex, which is me. She said that wanted to do a double suicide with her (which I never asked her to do) and that I was a pedo. Well I have been visiting a psychiatrist for my depression and he confirmed that what I have is the early stages of OCD and I have OCPD. I told her the truth, but seems like she perceived it otherwise and thought of me as a child predator whereas in reality I attempted three times last year in the fear of being one. And my psychiatrist and the counselor confirmed that I am not. I would ask for reassurance to her time and again. And I really thought she understood. She broke up by ghosting me. It just really hurts and hurts too bad that to think I was a burden to her and she thought of me as one of those.... I feel there's no hope for me. How am I to live after knowing that someone thinks I am a pedo... My medications for OCD and depression are still ongoing.. But this incident yesternight, it broke me to the core... I just can't take it anymore

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
I feel utterly devastated man. There's just no point in living when there is someone out there who used to the closest person that thinks you are a predator.......

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I feel utterly devastated man. There's just no point in living when there is someone out there who used to the closest person that thinks you are a predator.......
People suck. It doesn't help that they are so quick to jump to conclusions without listening. I'm sorry she thinks that of you.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
I mean those were my darkest days. Everyday I would wake up and think what if I turn into one... I could not interact with kids could not watch them on TV.... And never ever did I touch a kid in a bad way.... I mean man.... This is the end of the world for me

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I don't think being called "pedo" by someone is a reason to kill yourself. Give it some time and you will forget about her, and her pedo bullshit.
It hurts you now because it happened recently, after some time it won't hurt anymore.
CTB is too hard, forgetting an ex is 1000x easier.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
I really hope so....

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I mean those were my darkest days. Everyday I would wake up and think what if I turn into one... I could not interact with kids could not watch them on TV.... And never ever did I touch a kid in a bad way.... I mean man.... This is the end of the world for me
It must hurt to know that someone you were so close to now thinks that of you. It must be really painful. It's probably best to try and move on but that can be hard when your thoughts about how that person now views you consumes you. It's normal. Everyone goes through that. Sometimes I find myself staying up late, thinking about how much others who I was once close to must hate me now and think of me as a monster.

I think you should try to get some rest and just focus on yourself for a bit and try to ignore them. I know it's hard, but this is clearly stressing you out and that's not good for you. You should focus on your own well-being for now.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Can I ask you a few questions? You don't have to answer them of course, if you don't want to.

1. What are you taking for OCD? And does it work? I am trying to find out if there is anything out there better than what I am taking.

2. Is there something like a specific incident that prompted her to have such a misguided perception of you beng a p3do?

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
It must hurt to know that someone you were so close to now thinks that of you. It must be really painful. It's probably best to try and move on but that can be hard when your thoughts about how that person now views you consumes you. It's normal. Everyone goes through that. Sometimes I find myself staying up late, thinking about how much others who I was once close to must hate me now and think of me as a monster.

I think you should try to get some rest and just focus on yourself for a bit and try to ignore them. I know it's hard, but this is clearly stressing you out and that's not good for you. You should focus on your own well-being for now.
I was getting better until she just did this.
Can I ask you a few questions? You don't have to answer them of course, if you don't want to.

1. What are you taking for OCD? And does it work? I am trying to find out if there is anything out there better than what I am taking.

2. Is there something like a specific incident that prompted her to have such a misguided perception of you beng a p3do?
I am taking SSRIs (haloperidol and sertraline, 6 tablets daily) for OCD

And as for incident.... Once I was invited to a friend's house. He had a kid sister, the sister was playing with me and suddenly a thought sparked am I attracted to her. It all started from there and has been a downhill ride since then

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I don't think being called "pedo" by someone is a reason to kill yourself. Give it some time and you will forget about her, and her pedo bullshit.
It hurts you now because it happened recently, after some time it won't hurt anymore.
CTB is too hard, forgetting an ex is 1000x easier.
This ^^^ maybe she is just making shit up to be a douche bag. A more mature girl wouldnt do that. Unless there is a reason she thinks your a pedo?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I was getting better until she just did this.
I understand. You are going through a hard time right now. I just want you to try and take care of yourself and see if you can ignore her for now. Just do your best.

I don't know you, but I feel concerned for you and your well-being. Please try your best to take your mind off her for a bit and rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
This ^^^ maybe she is just making shit up to be a douche bag. A more mature girl wouldnt do that. Unless there is a reason she thinks your a pedo?
Unless you are indeed a pedo, why would go to all the stress of trying to CTB just because a girl who doesn't like you anymore called you a pedo?
Just give it some time, find another girl and move on. CTB is too hardcore to be considered when the problems in your life have a solution. If everybody ctb because of an ex, the world would be empty already.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
I have OCD and the theme is p3do. I was honest with her about this
Unless you are indeed a pedo, why would go to all the stress of trying to CTB just because a girl who doesn't like you anymore called you a pedo?
Just give it some time, find another girl and move on. CTB is too hardcore to be considered when the problems in your life have a solution. If everybody ctb because of an ex, the world would be empty already.
That is true. I guess the wound is fresh and I am unable to think straight

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I have OCD and the theme is p3do. I was honest with her about this

That is true. I guess the wound is fresh and I am unable to think straight
She calls you a pedo because you have ocd? That doesnt make sense and she just sounds immature. Find someone who respects you more than that I promise they exist. If you know that your not a pedo why cbt over something that is líes.

Reactions: FitsTime
R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
She calls you a pedo because you have ocd? That doesnt make sense and she just sounds immature. Find someone who respects you more than that I promise they exist. If you know that your not a pedo why cbt over something that is líes.

It's because I trusted her so fucking much I opened my heart totally.... Never expected this from her

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
It's because I trusted her so fucking much I opened my heart totally.... Never expected this from her
Everybody met someone like that in their lives. Breaking up is not the end of the world, trust me, one day you will forget about her, and will meet someone else. This happened to all the people I know.
I'm pretty sure it will happen to you too.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm the most lucky out here it seems, depression forced me to career and tinder :ahhha: I faced the pain of love only in small degree.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
Everybody met someone like that in their lives. Breaking up is not the end of the world, trust me, one day you will forget about her, and will meet someone else. This happened to all the people I know.
I'm pretty sure it will happen to you too.
Thanks a lot buddy......
I'm the most lucky out here it seems, depression forced me to career and tinder :ahhha: I faced the pain of love only in small degree.
So it seems
I hear you buddy I never expected my wife to abandon me and start dating someone right after that part I just found out yesterday. But she sounds very immature and doesnt deserve you.
I am so sorry man..... She sounds like a total playgirl.... So sorry

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Imo love is too difficult in this world, especially in this generation. Most of the couples that i know are just hypocrites or based on money and status.
Life without love may seem pointless, but there are a lot of things you can entertain you with.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
She sounds toxic and abusive. She is not even worth your time let alone worth taking your life over, imo no one is. Stay away from her by all means and try to find your self. You will find out life is so much more than one person who puts you in your darkest.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
Imo love is too difficult in this world, especially in this generation. Most of the couples that i know are just hypocrites or based on money and status.
Life without love may seem pointless, but there are a lot of things you can entertain you with.
It's just that I didn't expect that from her

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
You were only used to the situation. I felt in the traps of love sometimes also.
How can you expect something, or 'control' someone or even trust anybody in a world where your son that smiles everyday at you, can khs with the SN he bought online at 16 years old and your woman can meet 1000 other men on FB or tinder?
Apart from EXTREMELY RARE cases, only passions, skills and money can save your soul in this world.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I hear you buddy I never expected my wife to abandon me and start dating someone right after that part I just found out yesterday. But she sounds very immature and doesnt deserve you.
My uncle's ex wife cheated on him using his credit card to pay the motel to have sex with other guys. When he found out she hit him with an iron bar and broke his arm when he blocked to protect his face.
The ex wife of a friend of mine used to cheat on him with one of his friends, they broke up when he found out, and she ended up marrying the friend.
Both my uncle and my friend are better now without them.
That's why we can't CTB because of some women, and women can't CTB because of some men. The time always heal the wounds and this kinda people don't deserve our tears.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
To be fair, she probably didn't expect her ex to be catfishing her and invading her private and personal thoughts with someone she thought was a stranger.

Everyone is saying she is so horrible but wow, like she's entitled to have any conversation she wants with a stranger, it's not like she's trying to ruin your life and talk to everyone you know about it.

Stop catfishing and move on with your life.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
To be fair, she probably didn't expect her ex to be catfishing her and invading her private and personal thoughts with someone she thought was a stranger.

Everyone is saying she is so horrible but wow, like she's entitled to have any conversation she wants with a stranger, it's not like she's trying to ruin your life and talk to everyone you know about it.

Stop catfishing and move on with your life.
Oh right but what about the time she lied to me about her parents' and her elder brother. Do we count that as catfishing? Or is she just entitled to play with someone like that?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
My uncle's ex wife cheated on him using his credit card to pay the motel to have sex with other guys. When he found out she hit him with an iron bar and broke his arm when he blocked to protect his face.
The ex wife of a friend of mine used to cheat on him with one of his friends, they broke up when he found out, and she ended up marrying the friend.
That's why we can't CTB because of some women, and women can't CTB because of some men. The time always heal the wounds and this kinda people don't deserve

That's why we can't CTB because of some women, and women can't CTB because of some men. The time always heal the wounds and this kinda people don't deserve our tears.
Sounds about right I never would marry again after this. She isnt the only reason I want to cbt. I also lost my business and had alot of money stolen from me. And a legal situation. Im Just so tired ive tried so hard not to come to this point but its just so much. I dont want to re-do everything at 36 years old.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FitsTime
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Sounds about right I never would marry again after this. She isnt the only reason I want to cbt. I also lost my business and had alot of money stolen from me. And a legal situation. Im Just so tired ive tried so hard not to come to this point but its just so much. I dont want to re-do everything at 36 years old.
I know how you feel. When we get to a point of total lack of hope, it is hard to find will to keep living, everything becomes meaningless.
I lost almost all my money recently (400k usd), I probably will never get that money back. I'm 34 now.
I never got married because I never fell in love, I don't have a job, and I'm not healthy like I used to be. I'm pretty much done at this point.
Having no reason to keep living, but being forced to do so, is like a torture.