• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
I see a lot of people talking about CTBing either at home or someplace like a hotel (i.e., for hanging, SN, etc.). I understand the comfort of being in those places, but as someone who rents and feels uncomfortable with exposing an innocent person to death, I detest the idea of having someone find my body in such a way. As much as I would like my body to (eventually) be found, having a poor worker come into the room and having that tainted feeling of death feels needlessly selfish of me and I want to minimize the pain I bring to others with my CTB.

Do you all worry about this and have locations planned out to account for it? Or am I overthinking it? If there's a place you've thought of I'd love to hear it. Cheers.

skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
If I were to jump I want the location to not be a busy area, somewhere out in the country early in the morning. Visually at least. But I also need it to be painfully high up

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You sound very empathetic and caring that is a nice quality to have which is why I gave you the heart react :heart:

Unfortunately when it comes to suicide then emotionally I feel nothing when I think about who finds me unless it´s my family but they won´t be the ones to find me but for everyone else I really don´t care

• Love
Reactions: beetle
tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I'm actually afraid no one will find me. At home. And maybe I shouldn't mind but the thought of rotting here, at my place... And what about my cat, how to ensure the cat is saved?

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I can relate to you a lot. I'm pretty positive the thing holding me back the most is trying to find a good place to CTB. From the beginning I refuse to do it in the house because I don't want my dad to find me, there being a bunch of police cars and ambulances outside for the neighbors to see, and then my dad being stuck in the same house I took my own life.

I also am trying to think very cautiously about where I would go instead. Some methods definitely can only work in specific environments, I believe right now I want to do FSH but if I had to choose for location I do feel like a fent OD would be much easier to do without being caught or causing much of a scene in the open. But unfortunately I don't know how much that is possible due to being able to have access for it.

I agree with not wanting some random innocent passerby to find me either I do feel bad already for having anyone find me but I will put my family first when it comes to it.

Last edited:
beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
Thanks all for your comments. I'm glad I'm not the only one worrying about these things haha

From the beginning I refuse to do it in the house because I don't want my dad to find me, there being a bunch of police cars and ambulances outside for the neighbors to see, and then my dad being stuck in the same house I took my own life.

I also am trying to think very cautiously about where I would go instead. Some methods definitely can only work in specific environments, I believe right now I want to do FSH but if I had to choose for location I do feel like a fent OD would be much easier to do without being caught or causing much of a scene in the open. But unfortunately I don't know how much that is possible due to being able to have access for it.
Yep this exactly has been my line of thinking. Although self-image would hardly matter at that point, I'd also feel bad about having my family know I died from fent (they could see it as me being a drug addict and I don't want to disappoint them!)

I'm actually afraid no one will find me. At home. And maybe I shouldn't mind but the thought of rotting here, at my place... And what about my cat, how to ensure the cat is saved?
YES I worry about what'll happen to my cat, to my finances, and anything that'll be left when I pass. Hopefully I will have enough saved to cover majority of the expenses, but I hope everything in my life will be okay.

Hotel maybe with note on handle to not come in & to call police instead.
This was the best solution I could think of... But if the staff were to find the body too soon then it'd just be a ruined attempt :(

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I'm doing it in a hotel. I know I'll be reported missing by my father at least that night or in the morning. The hotel staff don't bother you unless the police turn up and request for them to do a welfare check. Police unfortunately it's their job and their job will come with seeing dead people so I'd rather scar a person who's probably already been scarred before. I'd rather not do it in my home so my family don't find me. I couldn't imagine allowing my dad to do CPR on me and memories of me dead.