• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RUPERT

Feb 4, 2019
Im having trouble with new layout. I still would like to be unbanned because I am completely isolated. Im not used to the internet. No one ever answers me. Im not okay. I need help. Please I was hurt very badly in psych ward after I attempted to hang myself. I had developed anxiety for the first time in my life at 53. I never really used the internet. I find it very scary even. I would like to be unbanned to be able to talk to members that are kind. I don't know trolling or spamming or scamming or alt sites. Im losing my family. I can't stop shaking. I lived a normal life before this. I was a physical therapist who helped people. If one of the mods or admin could talk with me I would greatly appreciate it. Im scared because I had people offer to buy products for me if I opened a PayPal account. I don't even know what that is. I was given wrong address for A at first. I just wanted to be unbanned so I could get some things clarified. I already sent money to make an order. I just wanted to talk with members who are kind
I've already been harmed enough. Im terrified. Please consider this. The new format has me confused. Im sorry to bother you.

lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Try tagging (@) the mod who banned you.

(I know I'm not supposed to post in others appeals, just trying to help, sorry if I break any rules.)

iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Try tagging (@) the mod who banned you.

(I know I'm not supposed to post in others appeals, just trying to help, sorry if I break any rules.)
I'm the mod who initially banned, but I am no longer a mod due to personal health related reasons. Another mod or admin will have to deal with this issue. They all know the reason she was banned and I'm sure they'll make a proper decision.