• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kitigene

kitigene

Underwater and overwhelmed
Sep 24, 2020
How do you who have bad parents deal with it? My father is killing himself every day and doesn't care about his family. My mother doesn't care too and just complain about everything that I do but she doesn't see the scars that she made on me, same to my brother. I really try to improve myself but it's disappointing and really sad see my father dying every day, at the same time he doesn't help me with anything.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's always a good thing to try and improve yourself, but this isn't a burden you should have to carry on your own. the responsibility also lies on other people to improve themselves.

do you have any other people in your life who can support you, like your friends? or can you get out of the house, so that you aren't stuck in that environment all day?

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
My parents have been abusive to me all my life, they still are, they also ruined my life and now im completely done with life, i just dont have any energy to care about what they do or say anymore, ive become so submissive and just obey to them like the slave i am to them,also because of their certain actions i had to quit college and also give up hope of doing a job, all my life all i ever wanted was to be free from them, but i just couldn't, i have failed,and since i dont have a job and their actions also has made me bedridden, im just stuck with them forever now,once they are gone i dunno what will happen to me or how I'll look after myself. How i deal with all this? Uhm i don't, the only way for me to deal with all this bullshit is to just end my life, litetally thats the only way to escape from them!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
kitigene

kitigene

Sep 24, 2020
it's always a good thing to try and improve yourself, but this isn't a burden you should have to carry on your own. the responsibility also lies on other people to improve themselves.

do you have any other people in your life who can support you, like your friends? or can you get out of the house, so that you aren't stuck in that environment all day?

I have just my aunt and I wish I could go live with her but she doesn't want me to go there because of the pandemic situation. My friends are too busy to help me, I guess. And I have nowhere to go...

My parents have been abusive to me all my life, they still are, they also ruined my life and now im completely done with life, i just dont have any energy to care about what they do or say anymore, ive become so submissive and just obey to them like the slave i am to them,also because of their certain actions i had to quit college and also give up hope of doing a job, all my life all i ever wanted was to be free from them, but i just couldn't, i have failed,and since i dont have a job and their actions also has made me bedridden, im just stuck with them forever now,once they are gone i dunno what will happen to me or how I'll look after myself. How i deal with all this? Uhm i don't, the only way for me to deal with all this bullshit is to just end my life, litetally thats the only way to escape from them!

What do they do, exactly? Are they religious? Mine just don't care about me at the same time they require me to do things. They don't even talk to me and when they talk is to complain.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
your friends are too busy? do you mean that they have work/issues of their own, or do they just not want to help?

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
My mother and father tag teamed physical and psychological abuse.
No real way to fix that shit, it haunts you.
You just have to do your best to remove yourself from the situation and try to live for yourself. And it isnt easy.

kitigene

kitigene

Sep 24, 2020
My dad was absent, and mom was abusive. All you can really do is work on building your life away from them.
If I only could..

your friends are too busy? do you mean that they have work/issues of their own, or do they just not want to help?
Yeah, all of them are busy now that we grew up, I guess.

I'm trying to stay away from them. I have the same problems, so i also don't know the perfect solutions for that. I like to go outside for a walk just to have more time alone.
I do it, but instead of just walk I smoke cigarette.

My mother and father tag teamed physical and psychological abuse.
No real way to fix that shit, it haunts you.
You just have to do your best to remove yourself from the situation and try to live for yourself. And it isnt easy.
I see, I guess I'll stay with this creeping feeling until I die, probably.