• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cherry666

cherry666

Mar 3, 2024
I hate my parents so much. They literally ruin everything for me, they tell me they want me to die and that i ruin everything for them like literally why did u have me den. I tried to tell them i loved them and everything but they always end up being so mean. They favor my brother and don't care about me at all. My own mother told me she rather have me die than my brother like ok i rather die then him too but like hearing it come from her like ok. She said she rather have me get sick than him. When i'm sick, she makes me stay away from him to protect him. My parents hate me so i hate them. I try to spend time with my mom and buy her stuff but she never likes anything.

L

life360d_on_me

Apr 19, 2024
I hate my parents so much. They literally ruin everything for me, they tell me they want me to die and that i ruin everything for them like literally why did u have me den. I tried to tell them i loved them and everything but they always end up being so mean. They favor my brother and don't care about me at all. My own mother told me she rather have me die than my brother like ok i rather die then him too but like hearing it come from her like ok. She said she rather have me get sick than him. When i'm sick, she makes me stay away from him to protect him. My parents hate me so i hate them. I try to spend time with my mom and buy her stuff but she never likes anything.
Damn I am so sorry you have to deal with this. I literally don't know how I'd feel if my parents wished I'd die. I empathize for you.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Your mom sounds like a pathological Narcisist... And you're the family scapegoat. It's just devastating to be on your shoes. I'm so sorry for all your suffering.

Word of advice: get the fuck away from her, CUT her off from your life. Completely. I know it's very hard to do so, but It needs to be done anyways... For your sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherry666
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Similar situation with me from childhood is probably the main factor I want to cbt.