• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
I have all the stuff for night night method. I cant take this lunacy any more. Most people at work hate me and exclude me. I'm with women hating men all the time.they call me nosy when I'm just trying to engage in the convo I cant tolerate it. It's never going to change. I have applied for other jobs and it doesn't seem like they want anything to do with me. At this point I'd rather take being disabled if it all gos wrong then going back to my job. I hate it manager is shit too.

Reactions: Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I understand that you have reached a limit, there is no problem with that, but before making a decision it is preferable that it is something rational and it is not a bad moment, first I believe that you should think about what could be improved. I don't know your life But what I wrote is what I do, that the suicidal act is something thought out and a greater expression of freedom.