• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wehadsomanyplans2

wehadsomanyplans2

Goddamnit I tried!
Jul 19, 2024
Hi, I am attempting to catch the bus tonight. I'm using opioids, fentanyl/heroin and oxycodone. I took some gabapentin to kill my anxiety. Got drugs from the street in Philadelphia. I know this is all risky, but its the only shit I could get my hands on and I feel I am days away from being sent back to the hospital involuntarily, so I'm gonna at least give this shit a try. It feels like if I am gonna be stuck in hospitals for the rest of my life at least Im going down fighting. I'm sharing this in case its helpful to anyone else and will try to update on how it goes as much as I can. Thanks for reading this and being here with me. I wish you peace and freedom from suffering <3
Right now working on dissolving my heroin/fentanyl. Gonna take it rectally woo hoo!
Also gonna take metaclopromide 30mg and then 300mg oxycodone by mouth. Been fasting for ~9hrs
Got two "bundles" of fenty/heroin. Hoping/praying it is all enough.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, opheliaoveragain, Rev346 and 1 other person
chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
Hi, I am attempting to catch the bus tonight. I'm using opioids, fentanyl/heroin and oxycodone. I took some gabapentin to kill my anxiety. Got drugs from the street in Philadelphia. I know this is all risky, but its the only shit I could get my hands on and I feel I am days away from being sent back to the hospital involuntarily, so I'm gonna at least give this shit a try. It feels like if I am gonna be stuck in hospitals for the rest of my life at least Im going down fighting. I'm sharing this in case its helpful to anyone else and will try to update on how it goes as much as I can. Thanks for reading this and being here with me. I wish you peace and freedom from suffering <3
Right now working on dissolving my heroin/fentanyl. Gonna take it rectally woo hoo!
Also gonna take metaclopromide 30mg and then 300mg oxycodone by mouth. Been fasting for ~9hrs
Got two "bundles" of fenty/heroin. Hoping/praying it is all enough.
I wish you luck and peace in whatever comes after tonight. Mine and my gf planned on CTB this way together. I feel like 2 buns is def enough. May your suffering be gone and may the sun rise in a new life, or may the sun never rise for you again should you do it.

Reactions: wehadsomanyplans2
wehadsomanyplans2

wehadsomanyplans2

Goddamnit I tried!
Jul 19, 2024
Took 30mg metaclopromide antiemetic and waiting 40min to take oxy and F/H
I wish you luck and peace in whatever comes after tonight. Mine and my gf planned on CTB this way together. I feel like 2 buns is def enough. May your suffering be gone and may the sun rise in a new life, or may the sun never rise for you again should you do it.
Thank you for that <3. Good to know 2buns should do it. I wish you peace and freedom from suffering in whatever you end up doing!

Now I'm waiting...10min down, 30 to go till I take the real stuff. Im indulging in Salsa music and tequila and gabapentin, so my anxiety level is not high...thank god. I feel ready & determined.
Here I go! Taking the oxys. Wish me luck.
I took all the stuff. 300mg oxy by mouth, 2 bundles of F/H by butt. I might have messed up and put toi much liquid in, but we'll see.
Discomfort in the butt, feel like I need to take a dump. But its okay.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from suffering as well, best wishes.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully one day I can have your strength

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4