• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Still alive, Good parents. And it helps to know that with or without me, you or anyone , life still prevails <3. Also made a new friend, a random cat walked up to me and gave me cuddles, then waited outside my house till I came back from the shop. Idk if it's a stray or a neighbours cat but it sure loves cuddles

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
  1. My family loves me unconditionally
  2. I have strong support
  3. I live in Canada where healthcare is free for the most part
  4. I'm still considered young

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
1. No physical illness
2. Not homeless

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
1. I don't need to pay any rent since I purchased my apartment instead of renting it.
2. I have a car and can drive everywhere I need with it.
3. My repair skills help me to earn some money with phone/laptop repair.
4. I have a supportive sister. Always helps me when I really need something.
5. I'm still able to go outside somehow, even though I don't really want to and do take the same route through the city and forest.
6. My language skills help me communicate with people, even if they don't speak English that well. At least this helps me to feel a bit less lonely

• Love
Reactions: MrBigSad
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oof, I usually hate dwelling on this sort of thing because it just reminds me that anyone with a half decent brain or a shred of competence could easily take my life and probably make the most of it. Wasted privilege doesn't even begin to describe my life and I still found ways to get worn down by the negatives and want to die just because I can't get a girlfriend...

-I'm tall for an Asian man. I'm 6 feet and half an inch tall which I hear is like 184 cm?
-My dad was the breadwinner but even though he lost his business after 9/11 he still made money by stock trading.
-I went to a private school near my house which costed $1000 a month from preschool until 7th grade. I was unfortunately the dumbest and poorest kid in my class though but I suppose the quality of education I received was still enough to put me ahead of the average public school student.
-Even when I transferred to a public school district it was still one of the best public high schools in the entire US. I wasted this opportunity by not taking any honors classes and not joining any extracurriculars besides the anime club
-Because my parents divorced and I was living with my mom who barely makes any money and had to raise three kids, my entire college education was paid off by the federal government and the state of California without any loans. My mom only had to pay for housing when I lived in dorms the first couple years.
-In later years when my sister was also attending university they were literally giving me over $2000 per semester.
-I have been able to buy all kinds of games, merchandise, and toys that I've wanted.
-I can afford to spend hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket on snacks when I go grocery shopping.
-My mom doesn't pressure me to move out or anything though she does urge me to get a job pretty annoyingly.
-Even though I'm a suicidal introvert, one of my jobs did teach me some soft skills where I can handle dealing with strangers and even pretend to be extroverted somewhat more easily now. Too bad the job itself never paid me.
-My self-loathing is so far-reaching that I tend to accidentally manipulate people into pitying or liking me because of it so I endup having lots of friends. I'm also seen as friendly to a lot of people simply because I don't like to escalate into conflicts because I know I'd probably lose them.
-I have so much free time now and even though I'm often too tired to do anything about it, I don't have to worry about money or homelessness at the moment so I just spend almost all my time binging shows or sleeping.

That's all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more...

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
1) I have most of my physical abilities intact. I can hear, see, talk, walk (not perfectly but still), use by hands etc.
2) I moved out of the area affected by the civil war before the civil war got serious and I don't need to ever go back.
3) I have a computer connected to the Internet, and I've had one most of the time since 2005. It allowed me, among many other things, to learn the skills I use to get employment without ever going to a real college, and to find a job. I also have a cellphone that allows me to have Internet in my pocket wherever I go and it helps me in a million small ways. Modern technology is amazing.
4) I have two jobs and even though I don't make that much I was able to find an apartment I can afford to rent and now I have roof over my head, food on my table (at least most of the time), alcohol in my cupboard and even two awesome kitties that live with me.
5) While I do not have any loved ones or friends now, I have very good memories about the times when I used to.

That's what I can think of at the moment.

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Okay. Let us try not to be so negative, I do support the idea!
1.) Intact physical abilities. I am not blind, can hear very well, and neither physically impaired nor mentally disabled (though I know some people would argue with this last one, hehe).
2.) Have a roof over my head and in theory, I have something to eat.
3.) Not an alcohol or drug addict.
4.) Haven't committed any crimes or got any records of being arrested or imprisoned.
5.) Have access to internet, guitar, instant coffee, green tea.
6.) Haven't had anything *.exe on any of my machines since 2005! *nix rulez.
7.) We can support each other very effectively with my SO.
8.) Have some good friends, even if the pandemic situation makes it impossible to meet IRL.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
1. I have a good family
2. I have a good house with all my neccesities covered
3. I am not in strong physical pain daily
4. I have a peaceful way out and a supportive community so I won't be totally alone when the time comes.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oof, I usually hate dwelling on this sort of thing because it just reminds me that anyone with a half decent brain or a shred of competence could easily take my life and probably make the most of it. Wasted privilege doesn't even begin to describe my life and I still found ways to get worn down by the negatives and want to die just because I can't get a girlfriend...

-I'm tall for an Asian man. I'm 6 feet and half an inch tall which I hear is like 184 cm?
-My dad was the breadwinner but even though he lost his business after 9/11 he still made money by stock trading.
-I went to a private school near my house which costed $1000 a month from preschool until 7th grade. I was unfortunately the dumbest and poorest kid in my class though but I suppose the quality of education I received was still enough to put me ahead of the average public school student.
-Even when I transferred to a public school district it was still one of the best public high schools in the entire US. I wasted this opportunity by not taking any honors classes and not joining any extracurriculars besides the anime club
-Because my parents divorced and I was living with my mom who barely makes any money and had to raise three kids, my entire college education was paid off by the federal government and the state of California without any loans. My mom only had to pay for housing when I lived in dorms the first couple years.
-In later years when my sister was also attending university they were literally giving me over $2000 per semester.
-I have been able to buy all kinds of games, merchandise, and toys that I've wanted.
-I can afford to spend hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket on snacks when I go grocery shopping.
-My mom doesn't pressure me to move out or anything though she does urge me to get a job pretty annoyingly.
-Even though I'm a suicidal introvert, one of my jobs did teach me some soft skills where I can handle dealing with strangers and even pretend to be extroverted somewhat more easily now. Too bad the job itself never paid me.
-My self-loathing is so far-reaching that I tend to accidentally manipulate people into pitying or liking me because of it so I endup having lots of friends. I'm also seen as friendly to a lot of people simply because I don't like to escalate into conflicts because I know I'd probably lose them.
-I have so much free time now and even though I'm often too tired to do anything about it, I don't have to worry about money or homelessness at the moment so I just spend almost all my time binging shows or sleeping.

That's all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more...
Something I forgot that's also apparently considered a privilege: I never really dealt with any racism despite being a minority in the US. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area so the cities I'm in already has tons of Asians and Asian communities I never even had any white or black friends until high school and college so I basically grew up around only people of my culture which ironically caused me to have something negative to develop a counter culture against since I was always going to be a contrarian edge lord.