• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I mean, this is painted as a judgement-free forum to talk about mental health. I can see people being uncomfortable by it, and there is a simple solution: if you direct your vision to the title of the thread, you will see "homicidal" in there, anyone uncomfortable is free to ignore threads that are directed towards people with homicidal ideation.

However you have people in this thread straight up saying that people with homicidal ideation should leave the forum or questioning them being here, when they may have no plans or desires to act on it. Some of the people in this thread seem to have intrusive thoughts about harming others, which cannot be controlled and are distressing towards those suffering from it.

Not everyone with these thoughts is a maniac who feels nothing, and for a lot of people this can be a source of great stress to them, and could even be one of the reasons why they want to commit suicide. And despite some people in this thread casting doubt on these people, homicidal and suicidal often go hand-in-hand (not that people who want to commit suicide are often homicidal, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who are homicidal are also suicidal).
I couldn't have explained it more clear.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I mean, this is painted as a judgement-free forum to talk about mental health. I can see people being uncomfortable by it, and there is a simple solution: if you direct your vision to the title of the thread, you will see "homicidal" in there, anyone uncomfortable is free to ignore threads that are directed towards people with homicidal ideation.

However you have people in this thread straight up saying that people with homicidal ideation should leave the forum or questioning them being here, when they may have no plans or desires to act on it. Some of the people in this thread seem to have intrusive thoughts about harming others, which cannot be controlled and are distressing towards those suffering from it.

Not everyone with these thoughts is a maniac who feels nothing, and for a lot of people this can be a source of great stress to them, and could even be one of the reasons why they want to commit suicide. And despite some people in this thread casting doubt on these people, homicidal and suicidal often go hand-in-hand (not that people who want to commit suicide are often homicidal, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who are homicidal are also suicidal).

The thread is concerned with relationship issues though, not merely a discussion on someone suffering from homicidal ideation.

I would argue that having a mixed discussion, on relationship issues concerning people with suicidal ideation or homicidal ideation, is not a very productive idea.

Yes, I know people with homicidal thoughts do feel suicidal as a consequence….

But apart from this, the issues are quite different and deserving of their own separate discussions. (Imho anyway)

A homicidal person or a suicidal person, considering entering into a romantic relationship, are two very different scenarios.

Because of this, I don't see the value or utility in a mixed discussion.

Reactions: BrainShower
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
The thread is concerned with relationship issues though, not merely a discussion on someone suffering from homicidal ideation.

I would argue that having a mixed discussion, on relationship issues concerning people with suicidal ideation or homicidal ideation, is not a very productive idea.

But apart from this, the issues are quite different and deserving of their own separate discussions. (Imho anyway)

A homicidal person or a suicidal person, considering entering into a romantic relationship, are two very different scenarios.

I have considered this, however my comments were directed at the other users here who were attacking this thread simply for talking about people with homicidal ideation. I would say this thread has been derailed quite a bit due to this.
Your post would be a good point to make to the OP, rather than me, seeing as I am simply replying to other users who already were not talking about relationship issues but were instead simply using this thread to criticise people who suffer from homicidal ideation.
That being said, if people want to have a thread where people with exclusively suicidal ideation talk about their opinions on relationships, anyone is free to make that thread.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I have considered this, however my comments were directed at the other users here who were attacking this thread simply for talking about people with homicidal ideation. I would say this thread has been derailed quite a bit due to this.
Your post would be a good point to make to the OP, rather than me, seeing as I am simply replying to other users who already were not talking about relationship issues but were instead simply using this thread to criticise people who suffer from homicidal ideation.
That being said, if people want to have a thread where people with exclusively suicidal ideation talk about their opinions on relationships, anyone is free to make that thread.

Sorry, wasn't attacking you or anything.

I agree, I don't think people should be criticising someone for a mental health problem that is outside of their control.

I just think the reaction possibly comes from the confusion of why the OP is attempting to combine the two issues.

Reactions: VidFlumina
soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
As someone who qualifies as both it's very complicated. Anymore I refuse any personal relationships.. however Im hypersexual as well.. I've decided for myself flings are okay. But I can't bare trying to be in a close relationship with anyone. I don't think anyone can handle such a sick person. The only type of person I can imagine myself with is someone who is homicidal to a high level. Being suicidal but homicidal at the same time is quite complicated for me, and I can only imagine myself with someone who is also homicidal and violent… however I'm not sure I could be with someone who is extremely emotional. I'm so distanced from my emotions that such a person would just make me angry. I can only connect with people who don't care about me. So I just avoid relationships.. besides occasionally flings

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
About homocidality... a significant percentage of people in relationships wanna shank each other. It's not all Disneyfied puppies & rainbows. [1] So best discuss it calmly. Could help people

Why would you want to do something for someone or make someone happy? Genuinely curious. Personally, I could care less if people are happy or not…
Had to think about this. Still only have fragments of an answer. I guess making someone happy is a measure of success. Like a judge going "Yay!" or "Nay". Furthermore, I tend to forget I exist, when doing things for others. Reduces suicidal impulses, losing yourself in something [2]

The human brain may be one of the most complex things in the universe. Depending on how someone's mind interacts with my own:
  • potentially extremely fun
  • massively amplifies my cognition
  • pleasure may bounce back & forth between minds, possibly amplifying after each bounce
Note all the amplification — a hypercharged self. An anthropologist said: "To exercise one's capacities to their fullest extent is to take pleasure in one's own existence, and with sociable creatures, such pleasures are proportionally magnified when performed in company."

To reliably get all this wealth, I apparently need to make people happy

I'm also wired (or I conditioned myself) to get pleasure in the little things, too. Like a gal's satisfied yawns — far better than music. [3] You can buy industry-made music anytime, of some trained monkey pretending to emote. But the yawns — you earn

1. Anyone who doesn't like it should join anti-war movements, or any other activism that increases the value of life. But murder is actually accepted by the mainstream & should be discussed calmly. Lots of people simulate homocide in videogames, openly support wars & genocides, and justify situations when it's permissible to kill

Interestingly, the violence taboo's greater when it's directed upwards in social hierarchy. So you can bomb 3rd world kids, but not 1st world CEOs. More ok for parents to beat kids, than kids beat parents

And relationships are often inherently violent: "Once the historical verdict is in, we will see that the most painful loss of human freedoms began at the small scale – the level of gender relations, age groups, and domestic servitude – the kind of relationships that contain at once the greatest intimacy and the deepest forms of structural violence."

2. A friend with a brain pathology — she's hyper-conscious, even shaping her mouth as she speaks — sees life as a grind of work-work-work. Hopefully we can develop her unconscious, to reduce her awareness

3. This may be a result of the manosphere's rule-of-thumb: "Men see women, like women see children. And children see animals." [2] ("Of course I find your burps cute. Wouldn't you find a child's cute?")

btw it's a terrible weakness, to want to love someone so intensely as some women love children. And in this formulation, men can't expect anyone to love them — so we might expect men to be rather cold individuals. But fortunately, sometimes the love is reciprocated — for example, if the woman's a visceral anti-natalist but nevertheless loving

Now personally, I get oddly demotivated to do this for self-interested schmucks who don't practice moral virtues. Important to blink into place a cold lens of rationality. To see if she's a monster with a smiling face stretched across her skull

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim
latuecat

latuecat

Nov 19, 2023
How are we defining homicidal? ;v; I mean certainly impulsive thoughts of murder but... suicidal thoughts are the main thing for me.
I've never really thought too much about dating or romantic relationships. My main goal is to die, so why would I want a partner just for them to lose me? I have no romantic/sexual motivation.
Also if any of you are actually homicidal, I would like to request a small favour.....

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024

huh?😭 'don't see the value/utility in a mixed discussion', 'not productive', it doesn't have to be any of those things. it's just a post asking a question, suicidal ppl can reply from their pov & homicidal from theirs. it's y'all w ur pearl clutching making the thread 3 pages long when only maybe 6 replies are actually to the question, lmao. where's the productiveness & value in that?💀

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
huh?😭 'don't see the value/utility in a mixed discussion', 'not productive', it doesn't have to be any of those things. it's just a post asking a question, suicidal ppl can reply from their pov & homicidal from theirs. it's y'all w ur pearl clutching making the thread 3 pages long when only maybe 6 replies are actually to the question, lmao. where's the productiveness & value in that?💀
(really wish we could double react) :haha:💜

• Yay!
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I assume you simply got the words mixed up, and don't actually mean "homicidal". Please look up the meaning of the word and ask a mod edit the title. It is deeply distrubing for me to see "suicidal" slash "homicidal". The implication that suicidal people also are homicidal is sickening.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I assume you simply got the words mixed up, and don't actually mean "homicidal". Please look up the meaning of the word and ask a mod edit the title. It is deeply distrubing for me to see "suicidal" slash "homicidal". The implication that suicidal people also are homicidal is sickening.
The only "implication" is that both suicidal and homicidal people can join in the thread.
If you're uncomfortable about homicidal people being on the forum then there was presumably no one forcing you to click on the thread.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
am suicidal, planning to die this year for sure, shits just a mess right now. i decided to not pursue new relationships (friend or more) and i do not engage in sexual activity unless theres drugs involved.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Important to blink into place a cold lens of rationality. To see if she's a monster with a smiling face stretched across her skull
Suicide & homicide popped into mind

Homi suicide

(After reading @BlablaMan & @SoulofSteel — and what @Tokugawa_Yoshinobu shared)

If you're uncomfortable about homicidal people being on the forum then there was presumably no one forcing you to click on the thread.
Code:
Fuck the normies as
we tried being nice
putting on the mask
using our big words

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
or another way to look at it "can be".
they didnt say everyone here is.
and yeah, if youre pushed by others far enough to be suicidal, theres a possibility you can be pushed farther than that as well.

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
For me being in a relationship would make no sense. My body disgusts me so don't want anyone getting close, I'm truly repulsive. Ugly, fat, covered in extensive SH scarring including words and numbers so that would freak people out. So I wouldn't ever even go on date or even one night stand. And a serious relationship would make no sense because i'm not going to drag someone into my pit of despair then leave them to deal with my ctb. It seems unfair on them when i know my intentions. All of this is hypothetical anyway as no one has ever been attracted to me

Also just about the homicidal arguments. I'm not homicidal but I do get intrusive thoughts around it. I get some horrific images and see myself doing awful things. They're way more common in population than you think but naturally people are scared to talk because of the reactions like some here. And they can be powerful and convincing. Even if deep down you know you'd never act on them, there can be that niggling doubt of 'what if..'. I do fear one day I could be pushed that way as losing more and more control of my mind. So part of my reasons to ctb. But I would absolutely kill myself before ever giving into those thoughts.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
The only "implication" is that both suicidal and homicidal people can join in the thread.

I was forced to read the title of the post, because it popped up when I was surfing the forums. I only commented on the title, not the contents of the post, as I didn't read the actual post. So you are wrong: I was actually forced to read something that made me sick to my stomach. I did not choose it.

I am very uncomfortable about homicidal people being on this forum (or anywhere else, for that matter).

This forum is a safe space for people with suicidal ideation, not homicidal fantasies.

Mods
@Dot
@RainAndSadness
Please be so kind as to clarify whether this community is open to homicidal discussions/users. Thank you.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Fire. It can warm you or burn you to a crisp. At least for average people who don't really see themselves as a body and let emotions run wild.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I was forced to read the title of the post, because it popped up when I was surfing the forums. I only commented on the title, not the contents of the post, as I didn't read the actual post. So you are wrong: I was actually forced to read something that made me sick to my stomach. I did not choose it.

I am very uncomfortable about homicidal people being on this forum (or anywhere else, for that matter).

This forum is a safe space for people with suicidal ideation, not homicidal fantasies.

Mods
@Dot
@RainAndSadness
Please be so kind as to clarify whether this community is open to homicidal discussions/users. Thank you.
Reading the title of something is different from choosing to click on and engage with it.
Also, you're calling on a thread and its users to be taken down when you haven't even read the thread.
Also funny how when for suicidal people it's ideation, but with homicidal people it's fantasies. Nice use of language there. I for one haven't seen any murder fantasies in this thread.
And if the mods are reading this, then let me word this is a way that more accurately reflects the thread: are users with homicidal ideation (including intrusive thoughts about harming others) allowed on this forum and are they allowed to talk about such things in the context of how it negatively effects their life? And to what extent is this allowed?

• Love
Reactions: executioner1983
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Alright buddy get off your high horse thats enough for today

• Yay!
Reactions: SexyIncél
D

dotnet_

Feb 23, 2023
as someone who struggles with suicide while in a relationship, it is insanely difficult. i am extremely bad with anything affectionate and showing empathy/sympathy. i used to think it was a waste of time and constantly just blew up on my partner during countless episodes. my partner has dealt with my ongoing mental issues and attempts and does their best to help, which i am forever grateful for. relationships typically mean nothing to me, but i have improved my mental health since being with my partner (they are accepting of my thoughts, feelings, and attempts. but they try their best every day to get me into better habits), which is slowly working.

it is overall about the type of person you find. relationships are not for everyone and are not a necessity for survival. most people do not understand mental illness and are only aware of how it is portrayed on social media or in school. so it can be insanely difficult to find someone who would help and be understanding. i feel shameful constantly over my actions, but even something so small as having a friend to talk to is more than enough.

Reactions: Roseate
R

Roseate

Specialist
Mar 24, 2021
And look at all the people who would normally talk about what a "welcoming" community this is, judging others just for having the wrong mental health. Just because people have thoughts or ideation doesn't mean action, get a grip.
I think it's the saying it. I'm sure a decent amount of people have had a thought or two.. or even imagined it.. but not everyone would call or consider themselves homicidal. At least never heard it personally and I've been angry enough but never would consider myself that cuz it's not like I sit around thinking about hurting people. Either way it is a slippery slope and this website is already on fire… that would just give them more reason.

A

Argo

Specialist
May 19, 2018
Just to address the homicidal thing since it seems to be so attention grabbing: I don't think there are many human beings who have never had a homicidal thought of any kind. Anger, Rage, Violence, are simply what humans are. I realize the brain just jumps to the worst case scenario, and that's terrifying, but let's also be realistic and honest.

Relationships ... I don't think can be responsibly pursued by a suicidal person. I just find the genuine version of a relationship to be serious and complicated and maybe even impossible, where as friendships can be more gradual and casual and less serious. So I'm okay with acquaintances and that sort of thing, but I would not actively seek out a romantic partner if I knew I was going to die. Obviously so much of a person's pain is in the form of loneliness, desire for security, intimacy, validation, to offer your best to another person in a really special way, all those peak human things-- so it's totally understandable that people seek relationships hoping that'll "fix" the suicidal problem. But I just don't think that really happens, and what often does happen is it just creates more suffering.

Relationships themselves are problematic even without the suicidal element, basically, and with it, they just become a not nice thing to do to another person even if the positives of it offer to make us feel good at least temporarily. Some people simply find themselves in relationships and grow more suicidal, sometimes married people are suicidal, people with kids, and this is of course all unfortunate and tragic with only victims involved. Just a very complicated struggle. So... yeah, it just seems wise to avoid that if one can.

I think a lot of this has to do with a confusion about what love is. People want love in a selfish way. Because they feel like something is missing and so they go searching for that. But what they find is always some ideal fictional character, never an actual person. Why? Because they do that too. They never go, "Hi, I'm someone with a void and flaws and here they are" (they don't even know themselves that well, they may know some of it, but all this stuff is just too buried under masks). The other person does this too. And their love is based on those two masks. It can't ever work genuinely that way, because those masks must eventually break. Fake love can work, sure. Two people can just believe a mutual lie, but who wants that? Humans are just not very well designed for genuine love. Not when they're too smart and aware of countless problems, not when they can create intense fantasies. Fantasies about who they are, who others are, and what their happiness will finally look like(the goalposts constantly shift-- we always want more). Actual love has to go beyond those kinds of problems to work. Do you know how difficult that is?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
and?
i have to read a shit ton of triggering titles id rather not see, but you dont see me saying the threads have to be deleted. seriously, if you dont like something but its not actually anything to do with you, just ignore it and walk away
when you haven't even read the thread.
Mods
@Dot
@RainAndSadness
they already did XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: executioner1983
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
I think a lot of this has to do with a confusion about what love is. People want love in a selfish way. Because they feel like something is missing and so they go searching for that. But what they find is always some ideal fictional character, never an actual person. Why? Because they do that too. They never go, "Hi, I'm someone with a void and flaws and here they are" (they don't even know themselves that well, they may know some of it, but all this stuff is just too buried under masks). The other person does this too. And their love is based on those two masks. It can't ever work genuinely that way, because those masks must eventually break. Fake love can work, sure. Two people can just believe a mutual lie, but who wants that? Humans are just not very well designed for genuine love. Not when they're too smart and aware of countless problems, not when they can create intense fantasies. Fantasies about who they are, who others are, and what their happiness will finally look like(the goalposts constantly shift-- we always want more). Actual love has to go beyond those kinds of problems to work. Do you know how difficult that is?
Brilliant explanation, with the masks; that's what I see at least

Yeah, relationships with sufferers are different from those with pleasure-seekers. Most people run to pleasure & run from suffering. Otherwise they're like Hypnodog here:

hqdefault.jpg

Case study: I was talking today with a suicidal friend, whose root problems are biological. She has caring people around her... but to them, "love" is about their feelings. Not effective action: feelings. The more intense their feelings, the "deeper their love". And they try to buy her expensive pleasures (even if she doesn't want them)

They DO NOT want to hear about her suffering; one of them avoids it at all costs. It traumatizes their wimpy little hearts. Makes them cry wildly, or say in subtle ways "I don't wanna hear this", etc. Their grand declarations of love low-key piss her off

It's easy pleasing pleasure-seekers — being charming, ready with a little joke, song or hug... But suffering's different: great suffering is more bad, than great pleasure is good. For sufferers, you ideally can bring effective ACTION — customized to the details of someone's problem. Or at least sit in the trenches with them

What else ya gonna do in life?

Just to address the homicidal thing since it seems to be so attention grabbing: I don't think there are many human beings who have never had a homicidal thought of any kind. Anger, Rage, Violence, are simply what humans are. I realize the brain just jumps to the worst case scenario, and that's terrifying, but let's also be realistic and honest.
Yeah, when you intervene in a case where a guy attacks underaged girls, of COURSE I must be willing to escalate — from simple requests, up to life-threatening violence — to morally resolve the problem

One of my smartest friends was a hitman & debt enforcer. People are blind to all the violence & genocide around them. In fact, they're fine with murderers if they're "uniformed assassins", as Mark Twain put it. What a flexible morality...

And I had to learn how to joke with genocide supporters here. Like, if I don't like genocide, then I'd better become an activist. But there's some value in interacting with such people

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Did they? Can you post it?
it was one of the quoted messages
the one where they agreed with you about

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
it was one of the quoted messages

the one where they agreed with you about
Ah, my bad. I often don't pay much attention to people's taglines or whatever they're called and pretty much the only mods I recognise by name are Rain, Dot and Nozomu, so I didn't notice that it was a mod that quoted me.
Well, that settles that then. Any inquiries as to the mods' opinions can be seen at the top of this very page.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Everyone here is questioning the homicidal part lol.
I'ma quietly say that I used to have a bit of homicidal thoughts... yeah.

I mean they went away for the most part but I used to vividly imagine killing everyone in my class and killing my family..

I think it was because I unconsciously felt that if I made my whole situation disappear things might get better.

There is nothing wrong imo with having homicidal thoughts...I said the same thing when someone made a post about being a pedo. However the issue lies when you go beyond the line of thoughts and actually act on it.

Also if you are a pedophile...please please get help. It's not harmless to just watch content online as you may start fetishizing the children you see in real life and if you watch real people real children are being abused for your twisted pleasure.

I do believe you can't conquer all mental illnesses by yourself but please seek help before you harm someone.

Back to The question I hate relationships...every single form of relationships. I think I just wasn't meant for it I always ruin things and make things awkward I hate it. I also hate being alone however...I want a clone of myself to talk to and comfort me...cause I know I'm the only one who will ever understand me

Last edited: