• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
i pose the question innocently and to include all sides of the perspective, as a suicidal or homicidal person, What are your opinions on relationships/sexuality? do you often ponder this thought? is this a potential reason for your yearning of nothing?

I personally have no opinion as that type of thing never has time to be on my mind. i Despise seeing people "happy" together though, because it is all a guise of gimp, i don't think there is anyone on this earth capable of being truly Loyal or respectful.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i've had homicidal thoughts b4, but i don't really qualify as homicidal :p suicidal though, 100%.

i view relationships as not for me, due to other ppl. the person i want doesn't exist, even though i don't ask for much. ppl are fickle & vapid, & usually use relationships as a means to an end, or just so they won't be alone. i've never been in a relationship, but have had a few failed talking stages, & ppl are never worth it. those experiences were not worth it. well, except for maybe 1 out of 3 of em. lmao.

as for sex, idrk how i view it tbh. i enjoy it but only when there's an emotional connection behind it too. man, now u got me reminiscing😅lol. i will say that ppl def view others as wayyy too disposable nowadays, going through bodies like they're trying on clothes.

not ever having been in a relationship isn't a reason for me wanting to die. ppl in general are 1 of em though, & my disconnect w seemingly all of them🧸

Last edited:
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I see relationships as useless for me. I'll never be able to give myself to another person emotionally. There's so many more reasons why I don't want a relationship but that's the main one.

Every time I talk to someone who might be a romantic interest I just lose all desire for a relationship. Best thing I could do is hope for a fwb that I won't ghost although even that seems unlikely.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Idk about homicidal, but I think so long as you aren't actively planning on CTBing soon, you can be in a relationship if you want to. I don't really care if people are in relationships or not, it's their life not mine, personally I want to be in one but also want to CTB and don't really have a person to be in a relationship with so I'm not planning on getting one before I go.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
I view relationships/sexuality as a very personal thing and it differs from person to person. I'm asexual and I stopped dating 9 years ago so I don't think about either subject. Seeing happy couples doesn't bother me. I like seeing people happy. Just because I'm miserable, doesn't mean everyone has to be. I wouldn't really suggest that someone who is sincerely homicidal get into the dating world though. That's more of a "please seek therapy" kind of thing. I may not be judgmental of suicide, but I'm not going to urge someone to go on a killing spree. Consent is an awesome thing.

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
I don't know about homicidal, that sounds terrible. But I do the right thing (as I see it) and isolate myself to avoid hurting others by ctb. What others do outside my bubble is not my problem, they can be as happy and form relationships as they want.

I'm aromantic and asexual so it's fairly easy to ignore, these things have always looked weird and fake to me; but each to their own I guess.

heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
I don't know about homicidal, that sounds terrible. But I do the right thing (as I see it) and isolate myself to avoid hurting others by ctb. What others do outside my bubble is not my problem, they can be as happy and form relationships as they want.

I'm aromantic and asexual so it's fairly easy to ignore, these things have always looked weird and fake to me; but each to their own I guess.
I'm fully with you. Plys, it's nice to see a fellow ace person. I don't know any where I live. And also laughing at "Camus was a wimp". 😂 Thank you for the laugh.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
As a suicidal/homicidal/burguer with cheese lover person:

I think relationship only can stay long 5 years.

• Yay!
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
Imma ignore the homicidal part.

I think suicidal people can have relationships. But I also think being suicidal doesn't excuse being a bad partner. It's very dependent on the situation. I think the most important thing if seeking a close relationship is transparency about your mental state. Ultimately, it is up to the other person to decide if dating you is worth it. But you have to at least allow them to make an informed decision.

333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
want to romantically ctb with my dream partner bc this is the only way to feel love and loved and it seems desirable for me since i've never experienced it
and dont want love that wouldn't last 4reverr
but a person has to have strong desire to die and heavy suicidal thoughts too
homicidal are also acceptable i wont judge

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i would love to have an irl i could kill myself with - romantic or platonic. but odds are one-in-a-million, and you get all that bullshit about 'coercion' after the fact, and so much can go wrong if one of two chickens out... i dunno. a wish that will never go anywhere - i'm killing myself alone.

little funny people are shocked by the homicidal thing. :] i'm not, but anyone with homicidal ideation is safe w/ me. you're not a monster

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
starting this off saying I wouldn't really actually consider myself homicidal,, although i do have homicidal thoughts but only about people who've genuinely terribly hurt me. though I'm definitely very very suicidal. relationships mean a lot to me. I love the thought of being in love with someone & someone loving me just as much very very much. I really want a girlfriend (I am a lesbian) but since I'm literally planning to ctb relatively soon I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to get into a relationship just to die and leave my partner grieving & traumatized lol. also that I am very very unstable, even if I didn't ctb it'd probably end badly.

at the time I don't think most relationships in general will end well no matter who the people are. I probably worded most of this wrong, sorry ;;

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm literally ready to kill myself because I'm about to be a 30 year old virgin so I'd say relationships matter a big deal to me. Not enough to kill anyone else though but who knows what the future holds. I don't think I could take this much longer so I'm sure the proper way to go out is to end my own life before anyone else can be endangered. Locking me up and arresting me just to keep me alive would be such a waste of resources anyone so it's still better for everyone if I die.

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Relationship and intimacy don't mean much to me, they are not things I think about. I think it is boring that so many songs are about relationships and the topic doesn't evoke a reaction out of me. When I see couples holding hands, I am happy for them but I don't need to have that for myself. Maybe I am too cold-hearted, I told this to someone irl and they said that maybe I can think this, but when I see a person and get butterflies in my stomach I will change my opinion. Maybe that will happen one day and I will finally get what all the fuss around romance is about, but I have no idea if that will ever happen or not. I absolutely 100% understand wanting to be loved and appreciated and be their most important person, but I can do without the kissing and the ''baby'' and the holding and all of that. Just not appealing to me at all. But if you take the intimacy away, you just go back to having a platonic relationship. I am okay with that. I think friendships and families are more interesting.

Does anyone else have this kind of weird/confusing view too? I couldn't find anyone in my life who feels the same as I do.

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
Does anyone else have this kind of weird/confusing view too? I couldn't find anyone in my life who feels the same as I do.
What you just described is pretty much universal aromantic experience, it is a romantic orientation similar how asexuality is sexual orientation.

It doesn't mean you are cold-hearted or that there is anything wrong with you!!

It is worth exploring whether this is your case, only you can decide this label for yourself. If you need any help with this, feel free to hit me up, I can help you navigate this.

You are far from being alone, we are just invisible in society, misunderstood and pushed aside even from queer safe spaces, but we tend to stick together or befriend bisexuals 😛

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
As both a suicidal and homicidal person I use relationships and sex to take my mind off of the shittier parts of life; so naturally I'm receptive. I think that if life is already so complicated, and you can find solace in something like relationships or sex, then why not indulge? I am pretty hedonistic though, so that explains a lot of my opinions/desires.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
I'm very distant from people things and values, and i can't imagine a perfect relationship for myself. Every other example of relationship is either weird, or even disgusting for me. I don't know why. And i'm not even talking about the dark side of it. Also i'm perfectly fine with being alone, and it's not like i'm asexual or something. It's just something alien for me, so i'm good without it.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I can't bond emotionally with others in general. I'm straight and desire men, I'm a woman but bonding with them is difficult. I can't. I have desires and lust but no ability to persue them and let's just say it's a result from childhood abuse. That ship has sailed. It sucks.

I can't speak for the homicidal part as I'm not.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Ehhh okay, but homicidal?
Being a part of this site almost just feels more and more shameful everyday.
To stay on topic, that's my goal in a relationship. She feels more & more shameful. Every. Day

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Personally, I've never been in a relationship nor want to be in one. Never done the deed either. I view those things as a waste of time. I'm pretty sure that I'm aroace, and I already have trouble connecting/forming bonds with people, but at the end of the day, I still don't want to connect with people, I don't even like them in the first place. I'm pretty sure that if I had an attachment style it would be dismissive avoidant.

Last edited:
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
Wow would love a community where both homicidal and suicidal people have symbiosis relationship ( helping each other out- joke).can't and shouldn't share the poison to another person , why should they suffer for me? Instead I would let them go and ignore them if they try to get to closer

Out of the topic, there was a man in Japan who would find vulnerable depressed women and kill them ( those women either wanted to ctb together with him or just talk with him about personal problems) takahiro twitter killer