• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BloatedGloater

CloudQueen
Feb 14, 2023
Out of all the things, I would only want money. A lot of money.
You know how buying things can provide temporary happiness?
Now imagine you have so much money you can keep constantly buying the things that make you happy, everytime the happiness of the last purchase wanes.
You don't need to do the things that cause you unbearable anxiety, you can pay someone to do it for you.
You never have to worry qbout affording rent, or food, or feel guilty about buying clothes because: "I could have just saved money by fixing my shirt again".
So yeah... money.
Second to money is love. Having my partner truly love me would be nicešŸ˜

Reactions: quiet.rabbit
C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
Money to pay for college and a fool proof method so that I always have a choice when to exit.

C

Clairvoyance66

Apr 9, 2023
The money and means to move. The place I live now, I came to live in under pretty traumatizing circumstances. I feel very suicidal lately and don't think I'll be able to come back from it, but I think my biggest shot would be moving (which I can't do). Traveling at all feels like it's taking this massive weight off my chest, and I find it extremely difficult to be depressed if I'm by the ocean. I don't know, it's just a thing with me, almost no matter how depressed I am being by the ocean is the only foolproof thing to make me feel better temporarily. I would really like to be able to move. No matter where I go I know I would still have issues, but at least I could feel like I was living somewhere reasonable, like my life actually made sense to me again. I can't move though. I don't have much hope left.

luc

luc

Apr 11, 2023
a close friend or girlfriend that cares about me would be nice

FadingPossum

FadingPossum

Sleeping in the stars ~
Apr 11, 2023
Yeah, money. Being able to live without constant life or death fear of failure would make a world of difference.

The non-money answer would be to find a person who I could lean on when the bullshit hits. I'd love to lean on them as well. Just something Mutual and loving and supportive.

rosequartzbunny

rosequartzbunny

Apr 11, 2023
Asking this because my normie non depressed friend keeps trying to say "find a meaning to live then" but I feel that the only thing I get really emotionally ripped apart by is thinking of other depressed people going through the same thoughts as meā€¦ā€¦

Personally, i would wish that quality (ie from doctors) therapy was more accessible (ie cheaper AND could be accessible like once a week or twice a month at least) for everyone who needs it. When I was a student, cost was a major prohibitive factor for me to seek therapy (basically my parents didn't care, and while my school had free therapy, the waiting list was horrendously long. Plus this mental health record will be accessible to faculty in the school, oh joy.) but ofc I'm just saying and have no clue how to even go about this because of capitalistic society, how economies work and yada yada

Tldr: title.
Probably a romantic partner , my dream job and the truth

• Hugs
Reactions: endless_pain
S

Splender09

The Stronger wins, so become stronger.
Apr 11, 2023
Asking this because my normie non depressed friend keeps trying to say "find a meaning to live then" but I feel that the only thing I get really emotionally ripped apart by is thinking of other depressed people going through the same thoughts as meā€¦ā€¦

Personally, i would wish that quality (ie from doctors) therapy was more accessible (ie cheaper AND could be accessible like once a week or twice a month at least) for everyone who needs it. When I was a student, cost was a major prohibitive factor for me to seek therapy (basically my parents didn't care, and while my school had free therapy, the waiting list was horrendously long. Plus this mental health record will be accessible to faculty in the school, oh joy.) but ofc I'm just saying and have no clue how to even go about this because of capitalistic society, how economies work and yada yada

Get people you can talk to. I know it's hard for you to go out and be social so look for friends online.
It really does help with mental depression. Having someone to talk with about anything and everything is really fun.
If you aren't able to find someone. I will be always there for you.

A

Alec345

Apr 7, 2023
Make lots of money go to a better school in a better country I prefer first world country where things are better the environment is better the society is better and got lots of good friend and besties and I can do whatever I want without being judged

AzulLightningBerg

AzulLightningBerg

Iā€™m tired
Apr 11, 2023

To get the flashbacks to go away and to sleep peacefully and not be afraid of my nightmares.

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I'd say money, lots of it, all of it. Then I remembered it can't be fixed. No matter how much medicine, treatment, surgery, at most it'll be a little better, but I'll never heal.

H

hexo

Apr 10, 2023
I'd like a couple of close friends, since loneliness is only making me feel worse. I'd also just like a better world/societyā€” No discrimination or bigotry, help for those who need it, etc.
Dead ass? Do you play any games? :) I'm looking for friends too (anyone could hmu ngl :,) pls )

Hihihehehuhu

Hihihehehuhu

Schizo vomit girl
Apr 18, 2023
Money and a loving gf probably,, and getting rid of the person im obsessed with

Franz.

Franz.

I usually solve problems by letting them devour me
Apr 12, 2023
Probably being in love with someone, a romantic connection it's always positive. As someone said before, having a warm and genuine hug each day it's probably one of the best cures.
I don't really care about anything else, money is not relevant for me, and my HFA doesn't affect me as much as it used to. (But yeah.. I would rather it to magically disappear).

Last edited:
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Vikgrim

Vikgrim

Apr 16, 2023
A comfortable and safe place to sleep with my own pet cat and a genuine hug.

hwaiting

hwaiting

ķŒŒģ“ķŒ…
Apr 2, 2023
Even if it results in some sort of co-dependency, I'd like someone who's always there for me as I am for them. I'm just so tired of being alone through all this. Even through the abuse, through everything, I sometimes imagine what it would've been like if I had just one person I could lean on. And not the twisted sort of companionship you get from latching on to your abuser, just a mutual comfort we derive from one another, enjoying even the silence and each other's company.

moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
I personally just need ONE PERSON to really care and love me unconditionally but that's not possible, so I choose money

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
We have different perspectives as individuals. Just one example is that he wants a child and I don't. He still says he wants to be with me even if this is the case, though. Some days I doubt that. I don't feel so secure. It makes me feel guilty to trap him in a relationship where I can't give him that happiness.

And also because I doubt living through life without passion or ambition, as someone else mentioned, is something I want. But I don't know what to be passionate about, I don't have any big dreams anymore. There's nothing I want as strongly as I want to cease existing. All I seem to do these days is be as busy with work as possible so that I avoid thinking about how much I want to die. I work and sleep. Work and sleep. Work and

This life is......so boring. The most intense feelings I've felt are negative. The most happiness I've felt is contentment for a fleeting moment or two. Is that it? Am I just to wait for the life of the people around me to end? For mine to end? It feels like that. I want to be happy. Life didn't use to be so bland. That seems so out of reach now even though I have an okay life, a relationship, a house, money, food. My problem is dissatisfaction, which is terrible to admit given that other people want to die for worse things. But is it so bad to not want to wait for tragedy or live through days that are dull as fuck? I'm being worn down. I want to be over with this pointless existence.

Yes I've heard of existentialism. That doesn't do it for me.

Sorry for the rant. Welp, you asked why.

Reactions: inferiorpisspot234
hiki-loser

hiki-loser

Apr 10, 2023
I place i can feel at ease with people and make close friends and more.

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
Just all these shitty mental illnesses to go away really. It's exhausting being tormented this way every day, and have no one I could rely on fully.
(i have depression, anxiety, bpd and also autistic)

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali