• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023
I could be wrong but I do believe that you have to have been a member for at least 24 hours. I posted quite a lot on my first day (~20 posts) but didn't unlock it until the next day
I meant a time limit to forge connections. To go at one's own pace, and meet people as they cross our paths.

XVII

XVII

Mar 29, 2023
A purpose, definitely. Probably a true friend, a like-minded individual in real life, or a mentor as well.
Any material things like money and shit like that mean little to nothing to me anymore.

F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
A job which didn't cause me physical pain.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
A permanent cure to my mentall illness

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
To reverse my disability, to be able to live by myself in seclusion somewhere, to never meet people again, to never have to work again.

Honestly, this world is not worth any effort, it should have never come about.

pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
my anxiety and trauma being erased. and a lot of money

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I would kill (myself) for a loving partner. I think it'd help contribute towards bettering the crazy chemical imbalance happening to me.
I would die personally for a living partner. Would help with the crazy chemical imbalances in my body, y'know?

Last edited:
B

blue94

Mar 25, 2023
I want some sort of proof that I am smart. I have a very odd thinking about myself, probably because of trauma, but if I'm not smart then I have intense feelings of despair. If I somehow became successful in life and could do research or other smart things I would maybe be happy. I want to feel like I have some sort of purpose in life. I do not want to be okay in life and do a normal job. I want to do or be working towards something groundbreaking or noteworthy. I will always be a bit sad I think becauee of my childhood PTSD but that can't be undone.

E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I'm a grown woman so this has zero chance of happening, but a new mom with unconditional love for me.
I used to dream about that too I was raised alone by myself for most part of my life I didn't get love from any body in fact I didnt even experience love in my life. But one day I met God in a dream and for the first time in my life saw what love mean. And how it feels like. I saw how much he loves me as a father. I can't forget that day. The most important day of my life. I am even in love with the experience of being loved by God. I am now looking forward to end this terrible life and be with him forever. Feel free to pm if you want to talk more about it

Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
Not too much that I can think of, I dont have a lot of hope for the future even if I were to be free of financial or situational issues. Even now money is fine, family and friends are alright, and its not as if I have a lot I want to complain about. I'm just very hopeless in general, and am incredibly unhappy with life including any prospects of a future. I'd much rather attempt to enjoy this next year as much as I can, and peacefully ctb once I;ve been distanced from family/friends.

Reading through these comments I'm very sad I can't give some of the things I have to those who need it. Life isnt fair, I was given things that other people need, yet given alongside extreme apathy and despair. My heart goes out to you all, and I wish the situation improves for you lot. Much love<3

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Don't judge me. I'm doing the best I can. I know I cry a lot, I know I'm moody, I know there are times I don't speak. Life is a struggle for me - unless you've walked in my shoes you have no right to judge me.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Just one, lone, singular person in my life, family friend lover or whatever, who obsesses over and loves me the way I end up obsessing over and loving others. Someone who never leaves and that I know that I can trust. A long shot when I'm enough of an oversensitive cynic to distrust and run from people over slight changes in tone or body language ("they hate me now, I'll stop burdening them") but, would be nice.

Alternatively, being debt free. I'd much rather have the person who loves me and never leaves but, actually having money for the first time in ages would be nice.

Paradise

Paradise

Drown me in the sea
Apr 2, 2023
A not stressful and stable job that could sustain me, my hobbies and the need to travel (on the cheaper side). Right now I'm still in education and I'm scared adult life will be hard. Becoming a NEET is also not good 'cause I can't dissapoint my mother aaaaa
honestly, a pet. or a romantic partner. something to look after and care for. I'm clearly not loveable enough for a bf or gf and don't have the money for a pet, but yk. if only right?
It's a good thing to strive towards! Getting a pet shouldn't be that hard (though I don't know your circumstances) <33

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I wish I could find a job to work from home and still make the pay I currently do. I could live in my depression safely and be who I am without having to wear so many faces when I'm out in public. And a few cats 🐈‍⬛ ❤️

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I would like my old healthy brain back, wish I never tried drugs, time machine back to 2007, showing then me what today's me is going through.

Reactions: QiTianDaSheng
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
literally just one person to stay in my life who will listen to my silly little thoughts

Reactions: QiTianDaSheng
Q

QiTianDaSheng

Apr 6, 2023
Many people are saying money.

I 'won' an assload in crypto last year. Paid off all debts, but left half on the table stupidly.

In any case, having that money but still being an unemployable unlovable weirdo actually made me more suicidal.

I always thought I would only need an inheritance of 14k or so to be able to start a life fresh. Was holding on for that. I got comfortably more than that 'out', and yet I've never felt worse.

Partly it is loss aversion and regret/embarrassment over losing a lot of it in the markets over 2022, but a lot of it was just having the illusion shattered that all I need is money. I don't, I need a purpose. And a community to live with that I enjoy.
Both things seem impossible to me.

Jus saying.

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
A healthy soul/spirit is the highest form of remedy to everything

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
What if I feel without a soul, I'm just existing, burned out my brain, I was jealous of the woman in Belgium I saw get euthanized.
I'm sure you have one. It's just damaged and worn out

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Someone who can genuinely love me, with all my mistakes and flaws, who doesn't want to change my core being, and doesn't fucking cheat!!

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Unrealistically: To have been born cis female from the beginning.

Realistically: To be approved for liposuction (won't save me, but may buy me a few months)