• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadnessnsuicide

sadnessnsuicide

Playboi Carti Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2022
Hi all,

Please excuse me if this is an obvious/dumb question.

Does anyone with a medicinal or pharmacological background know whether one can take metoclopramide (Reglan) and SN when they've been taking aripiprazole (Abilify) as an antipsychotic? I ask because I am aware they both affect the flow of dopamine in the brain. A cursory Google search reveals that one is at a higher risk of devoloping extra-pyramidal symptoms when the two medications are combined, but will the combination cause the metoclopramide to fail? I don't want to arrive at the day and end up botching it due to this interaction.

Thank you :)

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I'm curious too. So many meds for different uses affect dopamine. But I would guess they affect it in very different ways. I'm off meds now but have spent many years on antipsychotics. From my understanding antipsychotics limit how much dopamine neurotransmitters can absorb, because the theory is that psychosis is a result of too much dopamine. If Reglan reduces dopamine you'd be fine, if it increases dopamine you'd need to do some research.