• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
Not including rapist and killers,
But do you ever feel bad for people that are going through a hard time, and do you ever wonder if they are better off dead.
I normally never thought about it, but I don't think I've ever told myself "oh that guy looks like he is suffering, he should just kill himself.";?
Makes me wonder if people here should not be killing themselves.
One thing is for sure I feel emotionally and mentally tormented. And I need the pain to stop.

Killers and rapists are people too.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I'll admit that there's someone I knew who I thought would be best to die. Not because she's a bad person or anything, far from it, but her life was so, so horrific from start to finish and she never really got a break from anything. She did CTB in the end and of course everyone's super upset about it, but I'm glad she's not suffering anymore. She didn't stand a chance :(

Reactions: Maravillosa, RM5998, Ktmnny and 1 other person
K

Ktmnny

Jul 17, 2018
Yes, I wonder this all the time. I think some people just should not have been/were not meant to be born. And that they will never be right or ok or "normal" because they never belonged here.

Reactions: bigj75 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals