• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Cats are better for people who aren't super high functioning daily. Dogs more loyal but more work and they can bark so loudly. Hurts my ears.
my curent dogs doesn't need long walks and cant bark, for some reason , her main past times are sleeping (on me usually) cuddling or taking over the pc and watching french bulldog videos on youtube :pfff:

Attachments

• DSC_1276.JPG
    DSC_1276.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 57
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Animals in general. Some people care more about their pets than they care about themselves.

What happens to my pet when I'm dead? etc...

That's what made me design a special room for the purpose, so I can take doggy with me.
He would be devastated and desperate otherwise, and while humans can always cope and cheat their way out, animals don't deserve that sort of shit.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Many moons ago my cat Colin he used to curl up in my shirt but i`m a dog person really
Cute :)
my curent dogs doesn't need long walks and cant bark, for some reason , her main past times are sleeping (on me usually) cuddling or taking over the pc and watching french bulldog videos on youtube :pfff:
I considered geting French bulldog, they are highly recommended for like if u live in apt. That's good that u have easy dogs. I've experienced other people's dogs. Some I found annoying but the very well behaved ones I was impressed with.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My sister's sweet elderly cat has been diagnosed with cancer. They were planning to move here but the treatment that would be best for him isn't available here. It's awful. Send him some good fresh health, ok? 8[

Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Jul 10, 2019
Yup. Honest, independent, each has their own thing. Not really a pet person but I happened upon a cat. I was expecting her to be aloof by she's the opposite really. Her personality is so eerily similar to my own that I call her my familiar.

She's much easier to interact with than people. There is the language barrier but fewer subtleties and expectations.

Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
I was absolutely gutted when I lost my kitty and best friend after 18 years. So I got a new kitten and I love her to bits. However, this week she's been an absolute prick! She's 10 months old, so everything is prey to her. In the last 2 days she's brought back 2 baby birds, both too far gone to save. I know it's what they do but it's so upsetting. Thinking of keeping her in until the fledgling season is over, though it's gonna piss her off big style.

Last edited:
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
cats are so great, I had two when I was younger, I was living in the country, a catflap on the door so they were free to go and do whatever they wanted, wild cats.
they would just come back at 4 in the morning with a bird or a mouse in their mouth, then jump on the bed and wash themselves for hours, purr, lick me, chew on my feet and change position a hundred times before finally stay quiet.

funny little creatures, both loving and indifferent, charming and merciless, they could play with a mouse for hours, then just totally ignore it, guess who had to finish the job and end the suffering then.

Last edited:
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
be careful out there, cats are cute yes, but never, ever, open canned tuna when one of them is around
did it once with 3 cats around, never seen something like that, they just turn into something else, like some sort of a four-legged hannibal lecter, barely made it out alive
:)

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
my cat milo..sadly i have to leave him home when i was kicked out of the house...i miss him dearly and to answer the question yes cats are wonderful creatures to be with..they dont seek much attention and provides attention when they know youre in pain

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I was absolutely gutted when I lost my kitty and best friend after 18 years. So I got a new kitten and I love her to bits. However, this week she's been an absolute prick! She's 10 months old, so everything is prey to her. In the last 2 days she's brought back 2 baby birds, both too far gone to save. I know it's what they do but it's so upsetting. Thinking of keeping her in until the fledgling season is over, though it's gonna piss her off big style.
Funny to see you calling your female kitten a prick.
View attachment 13842
my cat milo..sadly i have to leave him home when i was kicked out of the house...i miss him dearly and to answer the question yes cats are wonderful creatures to be with..they dont seek much attention and provides attention when they know youre in pain
What a knock-out!
I used to hate cats, despite growing up with them, but would give anything for one now for company, but I simply cannot afford the cost of one :(
We'll be your cats.