• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
does anybody know if it's possible to read the old SS reddit before it got deleted? must be wealth of information there, wouldn't want it lost forever..

WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021

The character in this trailer accessed the forbidden tome of SS and ended up pledging allegiance to Tzeentch, so I don't think it's a good idea to seek the lost knowledge.

WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
warhammer reference
Tzeentch is the god of fate, plots, and schemes, as well as the god that exemplifies the ever-changing nature of the Warp. However, Tzeentch does not plot towards some end (at least none that can be comprehended); he schemes simply to scheme. He is constantly building, even as his devices unravel under their own complexity. At the same time, he is the god of knowledge and comprehension, and his devotees may be those who seek a deeper understanding of an often enigmatic universe.

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
great job man!! did you do this for me? :D seems like a strange coincidence otherwise!! in any case, thanks, i think that will help a lot of people
Not a coincidence at all, I read your post and was a bit bumped out that nobody seemed to know a way to read the old sub, since I (and probably many people) wanted to browse it as well.
Glad I could help :)