• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
I feel alone in this world, I'm nobody's favorite person. I see all my "friends" meeting someone that loves them, but I never find anyone. I havr friends, but everytime I vanish from they lifes they don't even bother, they just continue talking to their real friends, it's almost like I didn't exist, why can't I just find someone? Why? And everytime I fucking post on this fucking website no one answers me and I just delete the post, ashamedly, I don't know, I'm so lost, my future seems dark.

Last night some "friends" came over to my house, to use some drugs and talk, and one of them (that I used to love), just started kissing me and cuddling, he already told me before he didn't loved me back at all, and he did that, I didn't understand. I asked him today, about what happened. I thought, for a minute, that I would live my love story, that I would have someone to really talk to. But he just answered: "I was high, it was a mistake", and here I am now, yapping about my miserable life on a suicide forum, I am fucking pathetic, I hope I just die soon, love is a lost game, life is a lost game.
Sorry for my terrible english, I am bad at everything I do, and english is one of them. I just can't read it all and correct the text, since I am a lazy fucking clown, nobody's going to see this anyways, nobody cares about me.

TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
I feel that. I've never had a best friend. Or any real friends. Now that the one person I relied on and trusted is gone and wants nothing to do with me... I just have noone to depend on. But maybe you should keep pushing for that, maybe he's just embarrassed or ashamed or think he made you uncomfortable with his actions. Maybe try and reassure him?

• Love
Reactions: tekroy006
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I can relate to this so much.I too feel all alone and have nobody in my life left. No friends,no significant other and what family I have left doesn't give a shit about me.I can't P.M. yet but am here if you want to talk.

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
I feel that. I've never had a best friend. Or any real friends. Now that the one person I relied on and trusted is gone and wants nothing to do with me... I just have noone to depend on. But maybe you should keep pushing for that, maybe he's just embarrassed or ashamed or think he made you uncomfortable with his actions. Maybe try and reassure him?
I tried it, the last time I told him I loved him. He insisted he didn't, and got mad with me for trying too much to make things that aren't real, real. I should do it, but I'm scared of losing one of the only person that I can still call a "friend" (even knowing that he probably wouldn't miss me if I'm gone). He sound like a mothefucker the way I'm describing him, but he really isn't, he is cool.

• Hugs
Reactions: TotallyTerrible
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
god that sounds horrible with what happened last night and i'm so sorry that happened to you. being lead on by someone you have real feelings for is so cruel.. i hope things do change for you and someone is able to accommodate your needs and wants.

i and many others likely feel in the same boat of being lonely. its horrid and all we want is someone who understands us and can be there for us. i hope that's something we all get in time.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i feel you. i also don't have friends or a family i feel connected to and feel like nobody likes me (even here lol). you can pm me if you wanna talk though

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
god that sounds horrible with what happened last night and i'm so sorry that happened to you. being lead on by someone you have real feelings for is so cruel.. i hope things do change for you and someone is able to accommodate your needs and wants.

i and many others likely feel in the same boat of being lonely. its horrid and all we want is someone who understands us and can be there for us. i hope that's something we all get in time.
I really hope that I find this person, but this is not the only problem, despite being one of the main ones. All the other things that are happening or will happen soon in my life make me think about killing myself. I wish that someone just saved me and made me happy again, but for now, it's fucking hard to deal with it all alone. I probably won't be here to see 2025.