• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
Hi, I'm new here so I don't know all the terminology yet but I've heard that it will put me to sleep and I will die while I'm asleep I don't know if its true or not but if it is it seems like a nice way to go. I just want to make sure that its enough to actually finish the job so I don't wake up in the hospital with lots of problems. I've also read that its better to space the pills out rather than taking them all at the same time. I asked on reddit about this but I got told that pills wont do it and that they wont give any advice. I just want to end things peacefully.

Reactions: samicitchka
samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
This has also been my challenge. Reddit has lots of information but no one wants to give you advice.i too would like to go peacefully. Or atleast be so out of it I don't feel anything.

Reactions: Kayastor
Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
This has also been my challenge. Reddit has lots of information but no one wants to give you advice.i too would like to go peacefully. Or atleast be so out of it I don't feel anything.
same, all the main methods I see on here are to intimidating or involve something I don't have access to. I really don't want to fuck up and end up a in a worse state than I am in now so I need all the information I can get but they don't seem to care.

• Hugs
Reactions: samicitchka