• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Hey @dangier_to_myself just wanted to apologise in case you wondered WTF..... there were likes from me all over this thread and a "reply" that didn't actually say anything.
I've just discovered paw prints all over my ipad, the cat was walking over the top of it and since it's a touch screen he managed to actually post a reply.
Must teach him how to actually say something sensible if he is going to participate instead of making me look completely cuckoo.
Sorry :happy:

(I was able to delete it though so not there now. It was just in case you noticed earlier.)

Morph, how does one delete a post? I am constantly saying things I would like to suck back up.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Morph, how does one delete a post? I am constantly saying things I would like to suck back up.
LOL @realjunes I'm sure anything you say doesn't need to be sucked back up!
You can only delete posts within a certain time frame, think it's 6 hours or something after they're posted.
I only noticed the cat's paw prints after getting notifications for this thread and thinking "huh? I didn't post anything on that one" and it must've been within a few hours of his sabotage as I was still able to delete it.
Apologies again to the OP.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
LOL @realjunes I'm sure anything you say doesn't need to be sucked back up!
You can only delete posts within a certain time frame, think it's 6 hours or something after they're posted.
I only noticed the cat's paw prints after getting notifications for this thread and thinking "huh? I didn't post anything on that one" and it must've been within a few hours of his sabotage as I was still able to delete it.
Apologies again to the OP.
Man, I wish I would have seen it before you deleted it. It was just a cat, a wise as his comments may have been, after
all ! On the othe paw, are you sure it was not you who had a finger on your keyboard and fell asleep. Go ahead, blame it
on the innocent kitty.

Reactions: Morphosis
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Man, I wish I would have seen it before you deleted it. It was just a cat, a wise as his comments may have been, after
all ! On the othe paw, are you sure it was not you who had a finger on your keyboard and fell asleep. Go ahead, blame it
on the innocent kitty.
Ha ha well it's not like I haven't done that before too! But had to look at the evidence.....There were paw prints all over it. And he was witnessed in the vicinity. So he's getting the blame for this one!

Enigma

Enigma

Jul 20, 2019
Ever since I found about this case, been wanting to know how he got hold of cyanide pills.
It seems to be the easiest and least messy way to go.

Reactions: Somebodylied and NotWhatIExpected
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Ha ha well it's not like I haven't done that before too! But had to look at the evidence.....There were paw prints all over it. And he was witnessed in the vicinity. So he's getting the blame for this one!
Okay, Morph. But I am going to have a conversation with the wildcat about false accusery. Good nite.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphosis
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Ever since I found about this case, been wanting to know how he got hold of cyanide pills.
It seems to be the easiest and least messy way to go.

Yes me too, I watched that recently and wondered where he got it from. I read in a book once that intelligence agencies gave them to secret agents or spies during wartime to keep handy in case they got caught and tortured for information. But today I have no idea where you would even begin. Darknet maybe?

Reactions: Enigma
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Yes me too, I watched that recently and wondered where he got it from. I read in a book once that intelligence agencies gave them to secret agents or spies during wartime to keep handy in case they got caught and tortured for information. But today I have no idea where you would even begin. Darknet maybe?
I am going to have to diligently research secret agents and such, to see how they did that. Dark net here I come.

Reactions: Enigma and Morphosis