• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Not wanting to sound insensitive or anything, but will you be relaying what it's like after taking it?

Totally understand if not, I don't think I will be able to.

Hope it goes fast and painless.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I will see, maybe
My plan

4 X Phenergan 1,5 hours before
3 X migraleve 1 hour before
4 X Rennie's 30 mins before

Tested and golden syrup baby.
Do you have a time set?

SweetTangerine

SweetTangerine

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵃᵍᵉˢ!!
Nov 9, 2020
i wish you nothing but peace and smooth sailing. it was fun having you around gromit!

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Best wishes that all finally goes smoothly and you find your well-deserved peace and everlasting comfort.:hug:

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Godspeed Gromit! Perhaps as you go to the other side, you'll find Wallace eating the moon made of cheese!

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
@Gromit-CTB, may I please wholeheartedly offer you this Buddhist prayer of lovingkindness now -- for this very moment -- and for whatever may come...

May you be free of suffering, @Gromit-CTB.
May you have mental happiness, @Gromit-CTB.
May you have physical happiness, @Gromit-CTB.
May you have ease of well being, @Gromit-CTB.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
So it wasn't ruined in the post then? What made you think it might be? Catastrophic thinking or something else?

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
RIP.
i hope you found what you were looking for...

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Oh Gromit, I know you have been suffering so badly, for so many years. I always enjoyed hearing what you had to say here, it was a pleasure getting to talk to you even if it was for a brief period of time. I hope you are still with us but I know that you have made your decision and I can only wish that you find peace, you deserve to feel comfort and relief.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Very sad.

Shouldn't his account be locked in case he didn't reset his phone?

Was he keeping people updated then?

Last edited:
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I would have updated yesterday, but I was just not in the right headspace to be here on SS as Gromit's death has been having an impact on me (and I believe some/many others as well). However, here's what I had from the correspondences with him via texts.

Before taking SN at 12:12am (all timestamps listed are in UK timezone), he told me he wasn't talking to anyone apart from me and another SS member. Prior to taking it, he followed his stated regimen and felt really calm and at ease with everything.

Gromit mixed the SN at around 11:50pm, had the first taste at 12:12am saying that it was salty and he continued to update with short texts fairly often until 12:22am. During this time, he mentioned restlessness, slightly racing pulse, salty burps, sleepiness, and warmth. The last text that made sense was at 12:27am and the final text message I got from him was 12:36am.

I tried to get in touch a few more times but he wasn't responding, and I think he's gone by then. Gromit has been really desperate to leave this cold cruel world and hearing his stories really broke my heart. As OP is no longer here, I hope the mod can cross his name out in the next 24-48 hours. I hope he's found the peace he so deserved.

Last edited:
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
So he was texting rather than PMing? I guess he must have deleted SS from his phone then?

And it took 24 mins?

He seemed like a great guy, I'm curious because I also plan to do SN, I need to calm my nerves to actually take it, I've had one failed attempt already where I just couldn't drink it.

Oh yeah and thanks darkside - I'm sure that was traumatic for you.

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I would have updated yesterday, but I was just not in the right headspace to be here on SS as Gromit's death has been having an impact on me (and I believe some/many others as well). However, here's what I had from the correspondences with him via texts.

Before taking SN at 12:12am (all timestamps listed are in UK timezone), he told me he wasn't talking to anyone apart from me and another SS member. Prior to taking it, he followed his stated regimen and felt really calm and at ease with everything.

Gromit mixed the SN at around 11:50pm, had the first taste at 12:12am saying that it was salty and he continued to update with short texts fairly often until 12:22am. During this time, he mentioned restlessness, slightly racing pulse, salty burps, sleepiness, and warmth. The last text that made sense was at 12:27am and the final text message I got from him was 12:36am.

I tried to get in touch a few more times but he wasn't responding, and I think he's gone by then. Gromit has been really desperate to leave this cold cruel world and hearing his stories really broke my heart. As OP is no longer here, I hope the mod can cross his name out in the next 24-48 hours. I hope he's found the peace he so deserved.
I'm glad he had you to be there for him in his last moments. What did his last text say, as in the last one that made sense? I hope it was over quickly for him and that he didn't suffer.

Last edited: