• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
I need more friends to play Genshin Impact with since I only have one lol. I'm currently in AR level 41 and world level 5(?) I'm struggling since my characters are only level 55 at the moment ==" But anyways I would love to add other players and make friends!

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I hear about it a lot. Is it worth playing?

kayali

kayali

Feb 1, 2021
Was fun for a while but got pretty boring after a certain level, so stopped playing

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Definitely fun once you get the hang of it. It's an open world gacha with a lot of cool characters. I would reccomend watching a few videos about the gameplay first!

Cool. It looks like anime + BOTW

Reactions: kayali
BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
I've watched a friend play it but haven't actually played any of it myself. Am considering trying it but heard that the gacha rates are terrible.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I really like the game, though I wish the gacha rates were better. Right now I think it's 90 pulls for a pity 5 star. I wish it was 5 pulls for a 4 star (which will end up being a useless book anyway) and 50 for a 5 star. People would still use a lot of money, especially since you need copies for the constellations, but many players wouldn't be so discouraged and drop the game. I almost considered buying some gems to get some a Diluc or Zhongli or Venti, but then I realized how much money I'd have to pay to get even one copy of one of them, let alone several copies for them all. At least I saved money, which is good, because I really shouldn't be spending money on anything but necessaries right now.

Another complaint is that I can't befriend people on PS4. Often randoms will join me, and since they're generally nice and helpful, I'd like to send a friend request, but the game won't let me. Googled and it said I have to befriend them through the PS4 system before I can be in-game friends.

I'm AR 35 and I won't update my world level till I get better gear. My main characters are 45-60. I wish there were more archon quests, I love Liyue but I'd like to see Inazuma too.

author

author

they/them
Jul 13, 2021
I'm like AR 32 - I've recently gotten much more into it because I don't have much else to do. Most of my characters are around level 35-50 I think?

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I do play it, AR 55 with my characters mostly at 80. I'm on Asia server, feel free to message me if anyone on that server wants to be friends! Fair warning, I'm really NOT good at the game, so i can't give you advice on weapons and artifacts (you can find them online instead), but if your world level is low enough (mine is 7) i can help you with bosses and stuff. Good luck!

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
I need more friends to play Genshin Impact with since I only have one lol. I'm currently in AR level 41 and world level 5(?) I'm struggling since my characters are only level 55 at the moment ==" But anyways I would love to add other players and make friends!
Hi, I just joined so very late to the thread here. If you or anyone in this thread are still interested and is in Asia server I would love to join. AR 58, "whale" & unlocked all content except for the floor 12 spiral abyss of this update because I'm tired of those doggos