• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
The thought has entered my mind a while back and I am starting to think of this as my way out opposed to SN or OD which is not as accessible (for me). A friend from my teenage years died this way and from all I know she died instantly.

Now I must admit it is scary (I am scared of heights!). I have not researched this a whole lot, just looked into potential locations. I thought of bridges for a while but the impact onto water seems to me like something that could hinder the success (most bridges in my area is not very tall) and the impact causing permanent damage if you are recovered.

I live in a country full of mountains with steep cliffs where some have the success of most certain death. The one I am currently researching raises about 600 meters above sea level but I have to look more into the impact site if it will in fact be this much of a fall.

I am just typing out my thoughts a little by myself here but if anyone wants to chime in I am happy to hear your thoughts. My life actually is not too bad right now with a good job coming up and things changing financially. All the while the world seems to be going in the direction I feared for many years. But I digress, my mind stays the same as I have made my choice to leave at a certain point.

Hope you who is reading this is doing well, if you need to talk about anything just dm me or post in this thread. I appreciate you read this far.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and INTJme
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
One of the reasons that make me uncomfortable about jumping is the uncertainty of it, but if you survive a 600 meters fall the universe really hates you :) just make sure the actual hight is high enough( not just the sea level hight) and that nothing is in between to brake your fall. Anyways I wish you all the best in your search for peace.

Reactions: StillBreathing
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
One of the reasons that make me uncomfortable about jumping is the uncertainty of it, but if you survive a 600 meters fall the universe really hates you :) just make sure the actual hight is high enough( not just the sea level hight) and that nothing is in between to brake your fall. Anyways I wish you all the best in your search for peace.
Thanks for you input. I agree research is crucial here. I plan on taking a visit to see it for myself in real life and maybe figure out a way to check how far the actual drop is without solely relying on information found online.

Edit: a long rope might be a good option.

Reactions: rozeske