• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I believe that death is like before we were born, peace, nothingness, no worries. I won't know that has happened or that I ever existed, and millions of billions of years will pass.

I'm more scared about the actual process of dying, the pain, how that process would be.

I have this stupid fear of 'waking up' when I'm dead which has a 100% chance of not happening, but I wish I could 'see' after I die that it worked if that makes sense?

can anyone else relate?

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Yes I can relate. The process of death can be scary and horrifying. Whereas actually being dead sounds peaceful and pain free

I think if everyone had a magic button they could press to peacefully disappear, a very large amount of people would press it.

But going through the actual process of dying the hard way, the fear of failing, etc is much harder

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, in my case I find so much comfort in the thought of being dead, I believe death to simply be the absence of everything which is all I wish for, all I see as desirable is being permanently unconscious.

I just wish there's the option to just erase my existence like I never existed at all, I just want to disappear, not go through any process of dying. What I'd also fear is trying to die potentially going wrong and leading to way worse suffering as a result.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I can very well relate. Am 100% sure of wanting to die but am not looking forward to the whole process of it, starting from leaving my house all the way to feeling myself shut down. Today's incident here didn't help either. Hopefully I can find some type of benzo to relax me enough and lessen my anxiety.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I relate to what you said, I think it's also for me the fear of it not working and waking up alive. I'd be more confident if I knew it was going to work, I think most people would be tbh.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Dying is horrifying. I've seen people getting murdered (Consequences of living in a third world country), dying in hospitals (My great aunt, passing away while hallucinating), and, against my will, videos of executions and such (because my old high school mates were desensitized f**ks), and it is always horrible, violent, bloody, shocking.

I wished that everyone (or at least those who wanted it) could have the option of passing away in their sleep when the time comes. Reaching eternal peace by going out peacefully.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I only have fear of failure and remaining alive in an even worst condition situation .

I don't fear Death. Death is non-existence forever which is the ultimate bliss to me

You can't wake up after death

Consciousness is only a software simulation running only on the hardware of your brain. Once your brain dies it can can never create this simulation again that can suffer unbearable pain.

Your consciousness is only your brain