• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Life is more complicated than chess. When the pain is stronger than the survival instinct, suicide should be possible. Death is also about courage and motivation. Yet, this doesn´t work for everyone. However, this is not strange since humans weren´t created to kill themselves. So why did some people succeed in suicide when others didn´t in the same situation? The reason is that people react diffently in the same situation. Our behavior depends on our genes that our ancestors created. I am just what my parents created. I should blame my parents that I am still alive!

There are people who manage to overcome the survival instinct when others die of old age against their will.

There are terminally ill people in severe pain who do not commit suicide. In fact, it is possible to live through the most severe pain. Others would have committed suicide a long time ago.

There are people who use the train method without any problems - they just lie down on the rails and get beheaded. Others would never venture into this method.

There are people who jump from great heights without any problems - others would never dare to jump.

There are people who are in the complete denial of death - they force chronically ill and disabled people to live and suffer. Others behave the other way around in the same situation - they help the sick or disabled person to the suicide clinic.

Unbearable pain - I know how that feels like! In that moment, you will do anything to take away the pain - especially if you know that the pain is incurable.

The fundamental problem is the society and that most people, who seem to be stupid, live by the society´s made up rules. Death is normal in nature. All people should have the right to euthanasia, of course, then I wouldn´t have to write here. We must die because we were born and since everyone has to die, we should do the dying process in a good way. I think that euthanasia will be a human right worldwide in the future. The time period that we live in now is very stupid and cruel in terms of human death.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Well said. Chess seems to rely on skill but life isn't like that. Life is more so luck than skill. There is no luck-skill paradox because life is just mostly luck. People are different and have different tolerances like you said. Life is completely unfair whereas chess isn't. In chess, you all start with the same pieces in the same locations with the same rules which means that neither side has an advantage. In life, it's more like some people were born with entire queens and only one king that is heavily protected and they can move 3 times per turn whereas somebody else could be born to having just a king exposed with no other chess pieces and also cannot move for 3 turns. I guess I've been born with the latter scenario. I could cause a stalemate by quitting the game entirely but I feel trapped here as I don't have access to easily leave the game unlike others so I may just truly be in a checkmate

Nonetheless, I still want to ctb as soon as possible so that I can get the stalemate that I deserve

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I agree with most of the things you said (except maybe the fact that we're only our genes, environment plays a huge role too).
Unconditional euthanasia should be a fundamental human right based on the principles of informed consent and bodily autonomy.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Life is more complicated than chess. When the pain is stronger than the survival instinct, suicide should be possible. Death is also about courage and motivation. Yet, this doesn´t work for everyone. However, this is not strange since humans weren´t created to kill themselves. So why did some people succeed in suicide when others didn´t in the same situation? The reason is that people react diffently in the same situation. Our behavior depends on our genes that our ancestors created. I am just what my parents created. I should blame my parents that I am still alive!

There are people who manage to overcome the survival instinct when others die of old age against their will.

There are terminally ill people in severe pain who do not commit suicide. In fact, it is possible to live through the most severe pain. Others would have committed suicide a long time ago.

There are people who use the train method without any problems - they just lie down on the rails and get beheaded. Others would never venture into this method.

There are people who jump from great heights without any problems - others would never dare to jump.

There are people who are in the complete denial of death - they force chronically ill and disabled people to live and suffer. Others behave the other way around in the same situation - they help the sick or disabled person to the suicide clinic.

Unbearable pain - I know how that feels like! In that moment, you will do anything to take away the pain - especially if you know that the pain is incurable.

The fundamental problem is the society and that most people, who seem to be stupid, live by the society´s made up rules. Death is normal in nature. All people should have the right to euthanasia, of course, then I wouldn´t have to write here. We must die because we were born and since everyone has to die, we should do the dying process in a good way. I think that euthanasia will be a human right worldwide in the future. The time period that we live in now is very stupid and cruel in terms of human death.
Checkmate to life and death.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The absence of euthanasia truly is beyond unacceptable and hellish to me, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace. I'm disgusted by humans who wish to force others to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence even know it's all meaningless anyway with there being no disadvantages to not existing yet there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get. Access to euthanasia needs to be a human right, to me it'd be such a relief to be able to just die in a peaceful way with no risks involved, allowing it would prevent so much suffering, pain and torture in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
The absence of euthanasia truly is beyond unacceptable and hellish to me, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace. I'm disgusted by humans who wish to force others to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence even know it's all meaningless anyway with there being no disadvantages to not existing yet there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get. Access to euthanasia needs to be a human right, to me it'd be such a relief to be able to just die in a peaceful way with no risks involved, allowing it would prevent so much suffering, pain and torture in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place.
There have always been injusticies in the civilization. In order for euthanasia to become legal, a political decision is needed. There will be no change in politics because people write on Sanctioned Suicide. I have written to the government of my country complayning about this but it is wrong in the system. Humans belong in nature and not in the civilization.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Life is more complicated than chess because it's unpredictable. At least in chess, there are rules and you can predict outcomes. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. Life is a game of luck and chance. Sometimes, it's just down to fate