• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throughtheglass

throughtheglass

oof
Nov 28, 2020
You know, I want to live under the new identity where nobody will recognize me, start a new job in a different country and just become somebody else. Unfortunately I can't. I don't have any money to move on and I'm stuck in a place, where everyone despise me. Not to mention if I went missing, cops would probably find me plus changing my personal information is almost impossible. I'm just dying inside and I don't think it's gonna be better. I'm just a loser, who isn't accepted by anyone.

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
It's kinda hard to travel nowdays to different country, but if you live in US it's 50 states to go. And why you think cops find you? They barely gonna look for you in a first place. Only if you're under age and you parents will go crazy...but if you're not accepted by anyone, who cares, right?

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you want to start over do so as you, and tell people in your life you're leaving because they suck. Take your identity with you since you need it to function nowadays.

Reactions: MrBlue
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It would be a nice change of pace but only if I was able to sustain myself in this new environment.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If I could I'd move to another city or preferably another country to begin again. My dream would be to live in anonymity and semi-seclusion in a metropolis like New York or Tokyo. It's too late for me, though.

nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I wish I could change my place .. i will be a way better