• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Already_dead_inside

Already_dead_inside

Mar 6, 2024
Maybe all I really need is a fresh start somewhere warm and pleasant surrounded by people who care about me and don't want t use me. I know that I will always suffer from depression, but maybe I wont be so suicidal if I weren't so alone. I cry all of the time, sometimes I cry at work. I feel like no one cares about me and I am invisible or just here to be used and betrayed. My kids hate me. I really haven't made much of myself for 44 years of age. But I have a lot of love left inside of me. I just give it to the wrong people.
I' m thinking of renting a vehicle and crashing it into a barrier or wall at high speed with no seat belt of course. Maybe there is a way I can incorporate fire into the mix. I don't want anyone trying to save me. I don't want anyone else to get hurt either. I am useless and I don't want to be here. Inbox me with suggestions. <3

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis