• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Externals mean nothing. Yeah I got 6ft 2" and good hair and good jaw line (as that seems to be all the rage now) but the thing that's way more important (doesn't matter if ugly or good looking) is your brain. Have fucked up stuff and your life is miserable.

You can look at someone "pretty" but can be put off immediately from when they start talking. Being rude, loud, vulgar, bully, etc.

Anyways - we are all done for anyway. Looks matter if you like the attention or want to be a model or something. Nobody says "I'm good looking so now I qualify to be an astronaut" lol.

Reactions: sserafim
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Don't want to brag, I got some comments that I'm handsome, look good, once gorgeous from women and my brothers wife said that I was better looking than he is but I don't think I am. I still want to kill myself though and leave.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah I've come across that quote before, though that's a different version.

I like the word dissolved. Lovecraft used it in his story too. Dissolving into oblivion. The thought gives a warm fuzzy feeling.

I like this quote. "Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace" -Oscar Wilde

I'm going to write that Oscar Wilde quote on a paper and put it in my pocket on that day. Maybe the words will bind onto me guaranteeing my wish like a silly superstition.
I wish that I could just dissolve
I know that I'm attractive, get told all the time and honestly I hate it. I feel like it makes people value me more for that than for my personality or brain. It makes me a target for stalking and obsession as well. I recently had my life ruined because someone wanted to see my face. I also feel uncomfortable going outside because people stare.
People say that I'm pretty as well. I always wear sunglasses in public because I don't like people staring at me. It makes me uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I wish that I could just dissolve

People say that I'm pretty as well. I always wear sunglasses in public because I don't like people staring at me. It makes me uncomfortable
"I wish I could dissolve" I laughed. Hydrogen peroxide?

Do you think that's neurodivergent thing? I get agitated if I'm in a group of people but staring is just a step up.
Don't want to brag, I got some comments that I'm handsome, look good, once gorgeous from women and my brothers wife said that I was better looking than he is but I don't think I am. I still want to kill myself though and leave.
It's frustrating when other people make comments as if their experience is a copy/paste onto another human. It does my head in