• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mosai1que

mosai1que

I know whats best for me
May 7, 2023
Sometimes i feel pretty and i would say i probably fit western beauty standards to an extent (short, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes etc). Ive had boys like me and stuff so i guess im kinda conventionally attractive.
I feel way more suicidal when i feel/am ugly. It sucks. Because then i dont want to take care of my looks because im depressed and then i get uglier.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i would say once i'm cleaned up i'm attractive. not in the way i want to be though, since i'm ftm. i think people can be suicidal in any situation, even if their life may be better than others. i should listen to others and smile more xD. i have a massive resting bitch face, probably why nobody approaches me.

lotus11

lotus11

Experienced
May 18, 2019
I was always considered attractive (that fueled my ed to not dissapoint them lol) but everyone has their battles and demons. Yes. Being attractive doesn't mean much
For me the same as this...I'm attractive but to obtain that have had an extreme ed that has ruined my life. I don't agree that being attractive doesn't mean much in this nice...especially if you are very attractive not just averagely attractive it means everything actually but unfortunately for me what with my eating disorder and being put in so many difficult situations in life it just wasn't enough

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Wdym? Why do you think so
Typo. I meant UNnatural death. Attractive people are often targets of predators. Some attractive people are complacent with the profits they gain from their appearance and don't develop other skills. Successful attractive people use their appearance to acquire exceptional advantages in competitions and move upward in society.

Reactions: ExitEd and sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I guess it's the same for me. My crush only wanted to fuck me unfortunately 😭 Btw, have you heard about the Madonna and the whore dichotomy?
Especially dudes in their 20s they are just run by their penis. No, what's that?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Especially dudes in their 20s they are just run by their penis. No, what's that?
It's a Freudian complex some men have where they consider women they're sexually attracted to as "whores" and enter romantic relationships with those they consider to be "virgins" or "Madonnas"

Last edited:
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I've been told I'm very attractive by many people, though I do struggle a lot with body image/self image issues. I still struggle with suicidal ideation due to many traumas and the fact that I deal with disorders such as PTSD, BPD, autism, and possibly also PMDD. Many attractive people struggle with pain, I suppose.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
You're looking at the wrong direction. Never do anything with men there is another 50%
(jk don't come at me)
I wish I was into women. I love the divine feminine energy
It's a Freudian complex some men have where they consider women they're sexually attracted to as "whores" and enter romantic relationships with those they consider to be "virgins" or "Madonnas"
Yes, men who aren't raised with a loving mother often develop this

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Many girls I encounter(ed) are very nice and positive towards me even tho they're sometimes an evil person lol. I suppose there's something attractive about me but that still doesn't make me want to live. I struggle from mental conditions that negatively impact my daily life. I want the suffering to stop. Really the only option is CTB, or I just continue to suffer.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I know the feeling. I wasn't ugly before I got my disease, I was constantly going out with my friends and meeting girls. Nothing made more happy and alive than that. Now I look pretty ugly. The last time I went out with my friends I had to see them all getting girls while I was getting rejected left and right. At certain point some random woman came up to me and out of nowhere told me I was uglier than her brother. That night was the worst night of my life. I used to get rejected sometimes like everybody does, but not in that way.
I had a cool style with all my tattoos, loved my hair (I'm losing it all little by little because of my disease), used to work out and had a nice shape (I got pretty skinny because of my disease), had a nice job, nice social life... Now everything is gone. The main reason I want to CTB is my ugliness. I can handle the disease, but can't handle how ugly I look compared to how I looked before. I'm just a shadow of my former self.
I wish I was into women. I love the divine feminine energy

Yes, men who aren't raised with a loving mother often develop this
In my country 99% of men are like this. We want a romantic relationship with "virgins", and just sex with "whores".
They want to marry a Disney princess, but only casual sex with hot women.

Last edited:
Anhedonico

Anhedonico

Feb 16, 2024

Adult Film Star Kagney Linn Karter Dead At 36 After Suicide

It's sadly been confirmed that adult film star Kagney Linn Karter committed suicide at age 36 after being found dead in her apartment.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm Ok, not a model and not the worst out there , plus I'm considered funny and good at what i do.
But i hate my life and society. I always think that in other circumstances things could have been better, but it is not something i should care about, since it is not real.