Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I used to love this show when I was a kid. I mostly remember seasons 3 and 4. I have since re watched it a total of 3 times. I am on season 4 watching it on Netflix. It is honestly a gem and is very underrated. My favorite characters are Aelita and Ulrich. Aelita for her trauma recovery going from a damsel in distress to a strong figure. Ulrich for his badass fighting on Lyoko.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lili, bleeeeeep, edu0z and 4 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Oh wow, what's it about without spoiling it? It sounds intriguing already o.o

• Love
Reactions: allesistgut
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
i vaguely remember watching this show in my very early teens if i'm remembering right. but i think i enjoyed it! ☺️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Water-Lily and Deleted member 8975
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Fuck yes, I loved that show growing up.

(Never watched a "mango" before, but I have read some.)

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Water-Lily and Deleted member 8975
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
I used to love this show when I was a kid. I mostly remember seasons 3 and 4. I have since re watched it a total of 3 times. I am on season 4 watching it on Netflix. It is honestly a gem and is very underrated. My favorite characters are Aelita and Ulrich. Aelita for her trauma recovery going from a damsel in distress to a strong figure. Ulrich for his badass fighting on Lyoko.
The show was awesome. The intro song was fire!
A computer nerd named Jeremie (or Jeremy, I forget because I think they alternated between the two) discovers a de-activated supercomputer. When he re-activates it, he finds a girl named Aelita trapped in the computer. At the same time, he awakens XANA. Hopefully that's enough for you to dip your toes into the series, the full series is available on YouTube.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Water-Lily, edu0z, LastFlowers and 1 other person
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
So basically you have 4 kids who all go to a boarding school. In this school exists a super computer that the kids access underground. In the super computer is a virtual being named Aelita along with a virtual world. The characters virtualize themselves into the world and explore whats inside. From enemies to towers, what goes on in the virtual world has effects on the real world. The kids have to work together and fight within the virtual world to protect humanity.

Intro/Opening for anyone interested.
Definitely an ear worm.

the intro is sooooo good. Here is a great remix of the theme song
this scene was just perfect. The ignorance of Jim made it even funnier
Fuck yes, I loved that show growing up.

(Never watched a "mango" before, but I have read some.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LastFlowers and Deleted member 8975
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
i remember watching it when i was little on spacetoon in morocco! it kept me distracted for ages. i didn't even know it aired in english, i basically have to revisit it now

Reactions: LastFlowers, Deleted member 8975 and Water-Lily
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
i remember watching it when i was little on spacetoon in morocco! it kept me distracted for ages. i didn't even know it aired in english, i basically have to revisit it now
Its on Youtube for free and on Netflix!

• Love
Reactions: bleeeeeep