• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Have been searching for the 2020 version, I heard that A changed address and the old one aren't valid anymore, all I could found was PPeH 2018 version which is available in the ressources section.

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
oh right didn't thought about their partner website thanks your a life saver

july is the last one right?
Just a note not to use the email address source for N listed in that book if you were planning on doing so, as it is not correct/updated. It is not even the correct old email, but a scam email.

• Wow
Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Just a note not to use the email address source for N listed in that book if you were planning on doing so, as it is not correct/updated. It is not even the correct old email, but a scam email.
yeah i heard that thats why i'm trying to find the lastest PPeH version to get the updated email adress, would you by any chance would have that info?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

It had the old email in the one i had, unless its been doctored now?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i had the new one on a page in the PPH, but deleted the conversation lol. i did get the same email from about 5 different people. but there are meant to be fake ones floating about, so you have to be careful when asking for it.

• Wow