• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
PLEASE DO NOT HARASS ANY OF THE OWNERS OR COMMUNITIES OF THESE SITES

here are some sites I found while browsing the internet and putting various terms into the Wayback Machine
if there any sites or communities that you've seen, explored, or heard of that are not listed here feel free to comment them in this thread
also if you decide to read through and explore these sites feel free to comment on any interesting pages or links you find along with your thoughts on them

Church of Euthanasia - 1992
NSFW Warning / a bit strange in general
lots of pages to read and explore and I found a lot of links to other sites mentioned on this list / thread
leads to an interesting rabbit hole if you've heard of the controversial and strange site Paranoia.com which features this site in their links / on their homepage
Wikipedia Page

VHEMT / The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement -1991
haven't really explored this one much
another site with plenty of pages to explore / read

Wikipedia Page

Faces of Suicide - 2011
a memorial site or digital graveyard where people post an image of their loved one or friend
features people from all around the world and has a search function based on name and country / state

DeathNET - 1999
has many books and research papers on many topics when it comes to death and some of the legal aspects of it
this site also has a memorial page / digital graveyard
in order to explore the site I had to use the lowband version
also there's a section where videos may have been at one point or a video stream ? I doubt there any any archives but also I haven't checked

Ashspace - 2010
a site that has links to archived ash sites - 1993
I am linking this one so then I don't have to link every single page or site included or archived from this community
this archive site also includes some archived blogs as well
Wikipedia Page

1000 Deaths Writing Project - 1999
found this site while browsing an archived ASBS bus stop members blog
another memorial site with writings from family members and friends

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
wow tysm for this!! what a nice lil list you've compiled🧸will be v helpful w my incessant need for distraction.
They have been a helpful distraction to me as well I can remember the nights where I forgot to blink and my eyes got dry due to how shocking some of the excerpts on the CoE were for example the instructions on how to cook a person

not sure why that was on the site although one of the four pillars were cannibalism

but my favourite to explore were the archived blogs and personal sites/pages of the members of Ash who are no longer here as some of their final posts and diary entries were very relatable and I highly recommend reading them although I've only read some of one of them

Reactions: sserafim
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
There's a paper I was reading the other day titled "Suicide and the Internet: Changes in the accessibility of suicide-related information between 2007 and 2014" which talked about sites which were found to have resources or at least mentioned suicide in some way between 2007 and 2014. I haven't checked many of the sites in the paper through the wayback machine since I don't have the time but this could be a good source. I'd link it but I don't think I can.

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
There's a paper I was reading the other day titled "Suicide and the Internet: Changes in the accessibility of suicide-related information between 2007 and 2014" which talked about sites which were found to have resources or at least mentioned suicide in some way between 2007 and 2014. I haven't checked many of the sites in the paper through the wayback machine since I don't have the time but this could be a good source. I'd link it but I don't think I can.
I think I saw that title a few times while looking for these sites and other similar places on the Internet but I never clicked on it or either there was a wiki page with a similar title / research

if I happen to come across it or find it again I will give it a skim or a complete read

which also reminds me that I need to do more research on a site I forgot to add called Lost All Hope

I don't think there's many archives for that but I wonder what the page used to be like as there was/is a forum and chat room mentioned there that I assume is gone if I remember correctly from the last time I browsed the current version of the site

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I think I saw that title a few times while looking for these sites and other similar places on the Internet but I never clicked on it or either there was a wiki page with a similar title / research

if I happen to come across it or find it again I will give it a skim or a complete read

which also reminds me that I need to do more research on a site I forgot to add called Lost All Hope

I don't think there's many archives for that but I wonder what the page used to be like as there was/is a forum and chat room mentioned there that I assume is gone if I remember correctly from the last time I browsed the current version of the site
I actually went on that site frequently before it got taken down (I didn't know about this place back then) it was a site dedicated to documenting different methods. They had articles on most efficient methods (paper is probably public but I found it there) and tutorials on how to go about setting things up for each of them. The site was slowly being taken down so when I used it part of it wasn't available and had some broken links and you'd have to play around with the url to get to different parts of the site and I think by the time I used it the forum wasn't there anymore.

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
update: I found the paper you're talking about but unfortunately the full paper isn't publicly available

unless you request it directly from the author/one of the authors on the site ResearchGate

but the summary and conclusion is available

I also found a similar article/magazine article from 2008 which mentions a site that I have listed here already

along with a site I browsed while research sites for this list called Satan Service I didn't really find anything there so I guess I will have to read the magazine article I found and browse the site again
(edit: the only thing so far that I've found that I totally forgot about which is why it is probably mentioned is because it does mention/have links to CoE/Church of Euthanasia)

the full text for this magazine article is publically available on ResearchGate so I will link it here

Last edited:
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Does anyone remember topix.com/forums/nembutal
R.i.p. lol

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
update:
archived websites related to the topic of self harm/self injury

I searched for these on the Wayback Machine since in modern times on the internet I don't really see any spaces or communities for those who self harm or know of any (excluding one website and places such as Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr)

so I wondered if there were any places for those who struggled with self harm to go to in the past

so here's what I've found so far from different/various search inquires/terms

I have yet to read or explore these so I wasn't able to type up any short summaries or descriptions
also these seem pretty obscure so I would assume it would be difficult to do so or they would turn out or read as extremely vague

CONTENT WARNING FOR ANY POTENTIAL IMAGES OF SELF INFLICTED INJURIES

RuinYourLife.com : Examining the Art of Self-Destruction - 2002

Self-Injury : A Struggle - 2000

The Self Injury Anthology Project - 2003

National Self-Injury Meetup Day - 2003

Reactions: 4am
psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I heard that in the past this forum used to have some threads related to both suicide and self harm
started exploring it and browsing it today but haven't found anything yet most likely because those posts, cults, and threads weren't archived or saved I assume

I think I may have to watch video essays about this sites history to get any information along with reading former users memories of the site around the internet
I think it will be interesting and a bit complex since its subcultures upon subcultures especially subcultures that tend to struggle with mental health and self harm in general (or because of stereotypes)

Vampire Freaks